What do you do for a living?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work in the field of health insurance as Medicare Program Support Coordinator.:icon_wink I am presently looking for another job, I wish to go into the area of Account Management. I am looking toward areas such as cosmetics, insurance, finance, and technology.:icon_cool

I work for MAC as a free lance makeup artist:icon_chee oh yeah & loving it!!!! I also work nites as a cocktail waitress

Cool job,..and You look fun on your avatar,..verry beautifulKaliga!!:icon_smil

I'm a mac freelance artist and....a dancer :icon_roll I would love to get a full time position at mac so I can quit my other job.

I work in market research now - absolutely nothing to do with my degree which was in Microbiology!

I am Psychology student, going to get my degree in May 2006. scary:icon_eek: cause I dont know what then!

freelancers can travel to other makeup counters/stores whenever they need help during events or when they need extra help. and they do makeup the whole time. like back to back makeovers.

but i'm an on-call freelancer, so i only work at my local counter. and as an on-call, it's like i'm doing the same thing as regular muas except ring up things on the cash register. so like i help out customers, do makeovers, and help them with stocking or making some holiday sets when it's not busy

Im a Merry Maid. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love my job. Its the best job ive ever had, full time pay for part time work, i always have fun and we have some bat shit crazy customers so its always interesting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Plus i do housecleaning on the side, as well (seriously girls, if youre looking for quick/easy money get into house cleaning.)

I also want to start art/photography again and perhaps make a little off of that. That would be nice.

I work in the Los Angeles region and Orange County but mainly in O.C. at the Mission Viejo MAC I LOVE IT THERE!!!!

Liz what counter do u work at??

I'm currently a full-time student working towards my bachelor's in English as well as licensure to teach! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm currently unemployed, and it's not too bad!

I am unemployed, but I am looking for a job as a photographer (maybe work at the place where I got my senior pictures taken at), graphic designer, or a model. lol

That sounds really scientific and cool. Unfortunately the title of my job isnt scientific, lol. I'm just a Desperate Housewife, which in a way its actually fun. Get to stay home and do nothing and have my husband support my lazy ass and what not. LOL. :icon_chee

Latest posts

Back