What do you like from Wet N' Wild?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wet n wild- well i tried their eyeliner because it is cheap. However, i think it smears too fast so i dont like that. I tried their eyeshadow and that works great if u have a base for it. BUT the nail polish and eye cream is worth buying for that price.

I don't use anything from wet n' wild, but my mom loves their lipstick. The only problem is that every time she finds a shade she likes, they discontinue it! So she's sort of giving up now and has moved to Maybelline.

Their lipsticks. They're very inexpensive, so it's a great way to stock up on tons and tons of colors!

:g:

I only have their Eyeshadow Trio in Belgian Chocolates and it has already become a HG! 3 silky, pigmented, shimmery eyeshadows for $2.99! I want to try more Eyeshadow Trios and in general more WnW products! This is a very helpful post! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have very many WnW products, but I love their MegaEyes Cream Eyeshadow in Cafe au Lait. It's gorgeous!

Their nailpolishes.

They got good face care products. I got converted to their toner. Love it!

Not so big on everything else...

haven't seen their false lashes. I bought NYC ones today. If anyone cared to know. Haha.

I really have to say that I'm in love with their eyeshadows! I like the powder ones and I especially like the cream eyeshadows also.

I've only tried their eyeliner when I was younger, actually I still have a white eyeliner from them. I like their nailpolishes mostly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like the fact that they are cheap and I can find something in a hurry when I am in a bind. That's my favorite thing about Wet N Wild!

i use to use the lip liner in 666... i also have read on a few sites that mu artist use it too...

Hmmm I love their blushes,liquid eyeliners,eyeshadow trios, lipglosses, and their lipsticks. I forgot to mention their eyeshadow and lipgloss palettes!

the only thing i liked from that brand was their bronzer.but i don't buy it any more because i found the perfect one for me-kls,butter pecan!

lipliner #666

clear lip gloss, over any lipstick or alone

eyeshadow trios: Marvelous Mauves (I've hit pan on my second one) and Egyptian

Sands. I have a trios of greens that I haven't gotten around to

playing with yet.

eyeshadow pallettes: bought 2 a couple of weeks ago, one is purply colors, the other

more browns (I think, I'm not at home and posting this from

memory)

I bought a bronzer that I'll be trying out soon.

I'd love some descriptions of the lipstick colors. Thanks!

Their liquid eyeliner is pretty o.k. The brush isn't too thin, that's good for me.

Back