What do you like from Wet N' Wild?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I'm bringing up an old post here because I din't want to start a new one on the same topic. I wanted to mention they make a nice gloss called orange twist. Smells a bit plasticy to be honest, looks bright orange in the package but it's a nice coraly pink and obviously very inexpensive. I love the color on.

I just got back from the grocery store and they are getting rid of their wet n wild stuff...so it was all on sale. I got two of the lip mega plump glosses, a lipstick and the brow penicl and set stuff for 8 bucks!

I always use their lip pencil #666, wonderful color..i line my lips and then put on some clear gloss preferably with a little gold flecks in it like Loreal Color Juice in Golden Splash, very pretty look.

I have a Mega Eyes eyeshadow palette, nice shimmery brown..a bit of a "chalky" feel yet they blend beautifully and you get this shimmery, delicate effect. I like it so much i bought a green palette 385 Amazon Greens, but i haven't tried it yet.

I've used several of their products, i rehearse new looks and colors with them before investing in the pricier stuff.

The tinted moisturizer is the best I've tried. I also like their powder bronzers quite a bit - the new one's are gorgeous.

OMG! I loved the clear lip plumper! i use it with my almay 12 hour color...lovelycombo! Also it smell like cinnamon! yumm

I was so nervous about wet n wild too....but it's cheap so I buy it! Why not have fun with it. If you don't like it then you can swap it here. :rockwoot: Also I was pleasently surprised when I bought that lip gloss..who knows what else could be good? ...well I will if I come back to this thread! lol!

I am so excited - I went to a drugstore that was in a different part of town today and discovered they carried a HUGE selection of wet n' wild's products. I picked up a couple of the Glassy Gloss Lip Gloss Pots while I was there (they don't have these in the drugstores I usually visit much closer to where I live) - they are sooo cute!! I guess this just makes me love wet n' wild even more:)

Ooblahdi,

Thanks for the web addy for Wet and Wild cosmetics, I adore their lipsticks;who cares if this makeup line is for teens; it's cheap and you can experiment with so many colors and kits; without worrying about wasting alot of money.

I've got a few things from Wet & Wild that I use pretty much on a daily basis...

-Bronzer in Bali Bronze--this is seriously a REALLY good bronzer

-Lip Gloss in Orange Twist--this was mentioned above and I totally agree--looks a bit scary in the packaging but awesome on the lips!

-New product-- 3 of a Kind eyes/lips/cheeks stick--kind of a reddish bronze color--love this especially on cheeks! lasts a long time when you set it with bronzer!

Does anyone has a link to a site which has really good pics of their lipliners? TIA!!

Oh, and btw, I also love their Bali bronzer! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmmm I really like quite a few of WNW products. Their highlighters,blushes,eyehadows, and I will add more when have more time...

I have weeding out my m/u, and here is the WnW stuff I kept.

*Bronzer in Med/Dark, I am a NW15, and this is sheer but buildable, doesn't get cakey, and is a nice tan color. I use it everday

*All over Shimmer (it's marketed as a blush) The prettiest eye, cheek and face highlighter. Very angelic, but I don't reccommend for darker skin, it might look alien-ish on you, but for fair skin, it's lovely.

*Acapulco Glow (marketed as a bronzer, more of a highlighter) a pretty peachy highlighter, same soft texture and glow as AOS, but warm-toned. Very pretty.

*Fine Wink powder e/s, perfect peachy/pink/champagne, it's my favorite wash color because its easy to use and I can't overdo it.

*Mega Pump Shimmer St. Tropez - not even a shimmer, it's opalescent and dewy. I don't use this as much since I have been using powder fdtn, but it is lovely mixed with a liquid.

*Naive powder blush -My favorite blush ever, I think, it's a matte, pinkish peach, really pretty over bronzer.

I think that's it!

Do their eye shadows have a lot of pigment? I have yet to find a drugstore brand that I'm satisfied with, with eye shadows.

When I think of Wet n' Wild, I see half empty nail polish bottles lying around my house that were my mom's when I was little. Lol. Other than that, I've only tried their eye liners which I find doesn't go on as smoothly and the break easily when sharpened... I'd rather stick with my Bonne Belle Eye definer. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do their eye shadows have a lot of pigment? I have yet to find a drugstore brand that I'm satisfied with, with eye shadows.

When I think of Wet n' Wild, I see half empty nail polish bottles lying around my house that were my mom's when I was little. Lol. Other than that, I've only tried their eye liners which I find doesn't go on as smoothly and the break easily when sharpened... I'd rather stick with my Bonne Belle Eye definer. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've just discovered that New Look sell WnW stuff, but I didn't buy anything the lipglosses look nice though.

I really like their lipglosses that are in the tube. They are thick like MAC lipglass without the price tag. I also love their powder face bronzer. I use both shades all the time.

I found it really sticky, and it doesnt really 'set', it stays wet, which isn't a good thing imo because then it rubs off and gets everywhere. I like the All Over Shimmer powder loads better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back