What do you like from Wet N' Wild?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really just use wetnwild to experiment with colors because its so cheap,

I like the nailpolish, lipsticks, lipglosses, eyecolor, and blush.

I have tried their Nail Polishes which are ok. They dry quite fast but they also chip off easily...meh.

I've tried 1 of their MegaEyes e/s...*FINE WINK*...very pretty color.

This is a low end brand I think I gotta try more of...just to see...

My HG eyeshadows are actually a WnW trio in "Marevelous Mauves" or something like that. I LOVE it! They look just as good, if not actually better than my eyeshadows that cost an arm and a leg. I've had more compliments wearing that eyeshadow trio than anything else I've worn! I really want to get more of those trios, but for some reason WnW is like, super hard to find where I live. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never bought it, but I remember when my grandmother gave me some of their lipliners and eyeliners to play around with.

The liners smeared easily on me, and they wore off pretty fast. The lipliners did the job though.

I have noticed that over the past year or two, the line has added a lot of new and improved products that are way better than what they had before.

I have a few of the nail polished which I like, some lip glosses and a few pencils. It's a good brand for the price IMO.

its seems that a lot of muters here have a lot of products that they like! Is there anything that you don't like?

I don't like much from Wet n' Wild. I do like a lip gloss called Bronze Goddess but that' s about it.

I love their All over Shimmer blush. It is gorgeous. It feels like a high quality product, not something I bought for $3 lol. I also love Naive blush. The Illuminator I don't like for my face, but I do use it as a highlighter for my eyes and put it on my lips under lip gloss and it's really pretty.

I'm obsessed with their mascara I like Megalength the best and Megalash also, I swear I like it over any other mascaraa.

So I was stocking up on some chocolates at the drugstore and I remembered this thread. I checked out the wet n wild section and picked out the Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in shade 311/Reflection (clear white). It was in a tube kinda like the Juicy Tubes. I figured for the price and the recommendations it would be nice to have in my purse for touch ups.

Well I put it on this morning and I could immediately feel the tingling on my lips because of its plumping effects (which looks pretty good) and its been 3 hours already and my lips are still so glossy! Its a lil sticky/heavy on the lips but wasnt bothersome. I will see how it does when I go out to lunch.

Love their bronzer and I just bought their blush in Naive. Awesome products. I really want to try some of the trio e/s next!

LOL. I will answer this question after I finish organizing my makeup. I spent two hours organizing yesterday and I am still not done. BUT I do know I have many WNW products!

It is! I'm sure any drugstore or something that carries WnW would have it. Its in a plastic case box thing. The shine stayed consistent for 3 hours until I ate (unless you like to lick your lips alot ) - surprised me when I checked my compact because I thought I was due for another reapply but it looked like I had a fresh one on.

A good DS buy.

Back