What do you like from Wet N' Wild?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like their grey eyeliner. The only thing I tried and disliked was their foundation stick. it was the perfect color but it was so uncreamy i couldn't get much of it onto my face. Their nail polish lasts about a day but i love the color selection.

Thanks to Makeupalley as well as MUT I am starting to "jones" on WnW!! I really enjoy their blushes,foundations, powders, lipglosses, as well as their lipsticks....

I use the tinted moisturizer and it works really good. I buy a shade darker and I actually use that more than foundation on a daily basis. And it only costs $4.99 here in Florida

I like their eyeliners and lipglosses. I haven't tried anything else.:yaya:

the only items i've tried are their nail polishes and mascara. and they are pretty good

I really like thier AOS and thier blush in Naive, (2 things I can't live without) Besides Nars Orgasm Which is a MUST for me.

When i was a teenager, we used to have a store with wet'n'wild near where i lived and i loved the stuff. now it seems, that you can find it nowhere here in germany anymore. i emailed to them and they answered very nicely, but the next store where i could buy it is about 60 Kilometres away from here, which is way too far just to buy some eyeshadow.

anyway, i still have 2 eyeshadow palettes and like them a lot, and i loved their make-up, but they don't produce that any more.

I luv WnW! Especially when I've "misplaced" something from my mu kit...

WnW has changed their look and features so many more options now.

But just like with any other mu line, you'll find products you really, really like

and some you can live w/o...

What does AOS stand for? I love their lip gloss in a lavender color, (don't know the name of it)! I tried their naive blush and I didn't like it! I'm a bit leary of putting their products on my face because of all of the chemicals and fillers that are in it! I'll probably try the eye shadows and more lip gloss colors though!

:icon_eek: I am surprised at how many people like this brand! I may need to try some e/s for new colors. I used to buy their lip pencils and eyeliners but was not a fan.

Use to wear their everything from Wet & Wild when I was in high school,now I just wear their nail polish.

I haven't bought any Wet N' Wild stuff for years. I had a red shimmery lip gloss that I used, but I totally forgot how much I liked it back then.

I love their eyeliners and lipliners! Theyre not going to last all day but theyre fun for playing around with :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was browsing the makeup aisles at Wal-Mart today and Wet N' Wild definitely has a lot of products out there. I don't know if they've always had that much stuff or if I've just overlooked their display for so long. I went and checked out their website and you can sign up for their newsletter and it says that they will send out samples, doesn't say of what or how often but I love me some free stuff so I signed up. Here's the website link http://www.wnwbeauty.com/

My oldest daughter picked out some cute blueberry lip gloss in a little cell phone like compact. She's styling now. :glasses:

Back