What do you think about online shopping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what I'd do without online shopping!! It's way too easy to just browse online after my 2 year old goes to sleep. I hate trying things on in the store because I'm so indecisive, so I like that I can just order whatever I want and maybe multiple sizes and try stuff at home. I always check the return policies so that I can make less frequen trips to the stores or the mall to return what I don't want to keep.

Absolutely love lulus! Also I frequently try tobi when the stuff is on sale for 50% so amazing! But I would have to mostly impressed by lulus. I have told all of my friends and coworkers about it haha they should hire me to advertise for them lol

I think it's just as addicting as in-store shopping. They both have their pros & cons though. With online shopping there's waiting for the package to arrive, and sometimes the order isn't what you ordered, so you have to go through the hassle of either returning or spending even more money on the product you actually wanted, unless of course, the company sends you a free one since they messed it up. I always prefer in-store shopping over online just because I like it to be hands on and you get it right away.

I do a lot of online shopping, I don't know what I would do without it!

But having said that, I do like going to stores and being able to test products - especially with make up or in stores like LUSH.

A day out make up shopping is more of an event for me and my friends haha :lol:

Absolutely love lulus! Also I frequently try tobi when the stuff is on sale for 50% so amazing! But I would have to mostly impressed by lulus. I have told all of my friends and coworkers about it haha they should hire me to advertise for them lol
Lulu's is absolutely my favorite brand as well!

I'm an old veteran of internet shopping. I've been shopping online for over 11 years and I have no plans of changing that. I love it that I buy it and it arrives at my door in a few days or buy something from Hong Kong or China for pennies and it comes to my door in 2 wks.
I love it too and have been shopping online for ages as well. It is great living in the UK buying from all over the world and getting it delivered is fantastic. I need to find a good Mongolian (brass cooking pots) and Nepalese (carpets & jewellry) so if there is anyone out there who has some web addresses I'd really appreciate them. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I think online shopping is an increasing trend, not only for the usual target, but also for consumers in e.g. holiday season, and especially for some type of products (e.g. cosmetics) ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love online shopping I buy everything online from makeup to shoes to nail polish to clothes to soap I love it its easy , simple , fast no waiting in line or sold out items like in store.

I prefer to go to the store. I like to to Goodwill and to resale shops where I can get brand names at low prices, especially on good quality athletic wear. I also have very sensitive skin and some fabrics feel very uncomfortable on me. Most forms of polyester/other synthetics are very uncomfortable. Even some forms of cotton don't feel right, depending on the quality of the weave. I need to know if an item is durable and won't start pilling, fade, or fall apart at the seams. I don't like fabrics that are to thin or to thick. Basically, I'm very picky.

I think store shopping helps me save money because if I pick up an item and continue browsing, I might  realize that I don't really want it! LOL.

I'm very skeptical of buying online due to identity theft, or cheating sellers. I'm skeptical even of sellers with a high approval rating. 

I also live in a small town with no franchise stores, so shopping is a fun thing to do on the weekend. I like walking out of the store with 5 or 6 items feeling like a movie star!

Very true. Today online shopping has become a new trend. Let it be anything, one simply orders it online. I like online shopping. You get to see a lot of variety sitting at home.

Back