What do you think about online shopping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say I have been shopping online for a long time but I can say I have and I barely had to return anything of all the times i ordered. My point is, that is easy and saves you time

I've been known to spend an afternoon at the mall followed by an evening shopping online. Some days I'm just not quite done shopping.

Also I would like to mention about Elucid Gent when it comes to shopping. You can find many tips from them

Last edited by a moderator:
Nowadays,more and more people prefer online shopping,which is now a trend of fashion.I am a net potato,I spend almost time on the nets,I bought all my articles of everyday use on the website.I can avoid the heavy traffic and long waiting,which is more wonderful.Otherwise,I can have nore choice from the website and choose the perfect one.

Besides,I like the brand of juicy couture,which is fashion and professional for women,you can find all your needs in it.What do you think about that?
I like to shop online because of the promo codes / free shipping and money off you can get for your purchases.

If shop is trusted? Why not! Nowadays online shopping is something normal for people so why not? You do not have to leave home and prices are often lower than in normal shop - I know something about it ladies  :rolleyes:

I love online shopping beacuse -

It save time

It save money

Ease to get outfit at home as it gives free shipping.

Within time I get

Easy selection of outfit

Easy to dhop from any where at any time, only require some technology.

On the internet buying cosmetics, shoes and clothes, but also things to home. I do not like to walk around the shops, on the internet it's easier and faster. I appreciate most online shops with dresses. Range is so rich and varied that never been disappointed. Recently I discovered a pearl - Shioness.

@@yousoldtheworld I know the feeling! I've bought all my clothing online for the past six years. My favorite is One Stop Plus, they have it all and from so many different labels.

I buy Mom's nonprescription items from Amazon with Subscribe and Save (adult diapers, wipes, Glucerna, disposable gloves, and so forth) We also get pet supplies, and a fair bit of grocery items as well. With Amazon Prime I get free shipping, free movies, books, and music for my Kindle Fire to boot!

My reasons:

Saves me time  

Saves me gas by not having to drive

Bulk buys w/auto shipping means no running out of needed items

Saves me physical pain by sparing my back and knees from doing too much standing and walking in stores

Saves money by avoiding impulse buys

Amazon Prime comes with tons of other benefits beyond free shipping

With clothes I have tons of options not available in my small hometown

I would just cry if I had to go back in time and do without online shopping

Online shopping has become a sensation now, and it'll grow further as never before. Interesting to see previous suggestions from 2011 until now. Times have changed. Those who were skeptical about it are now enjoying its success. 

I do both type of shopping when i have not enough time to go market than i prefer online shopping i believe to buy only brnded things online .

There's obviously loads of benefits to shopping online, and I love it! Not only do you have a much wider range or styles, but access to more shops and brands which you probably wouldn't find on the high street.

One of the biggest advantages for me is finding more realistic styles and sizes for my body shape. Designer plus size clothing can be hard to come by otherwise, especially in styles I like. My favorite at the moment is Anna Scholz (www.annascholz.com) which I was apprehensive about at first, but luckily it's not just clothes in bigger sizes, it's actually made for a bigger figure.

Was hoping to see some discussions on clothes for curvy women here, but haven't had much luck! Should I start a topic perhaps? Which forum should I put it in? Thanks

Back