What do you use to remove eye makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a lot of search I finally found the perfect eye makeup remover : L'Oreal Eye and Lip Makeup Remover.

I initially bought it based on MUA reviews and I'm so glad I did! It's cheap, removes everything and most importantly, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I'm on my second bottle and I'll probably keep buying forever
smile.gif

And when I'm tired (or just lazy) I use MAC wipes.

1) I do not use water proof make up so I don't have to do much to remove my make up.

2) I just use Proclaim Natural 7 Oil (Proclaim - Proclaim Natural 7 Oil) it has no mineral oil (like baby oil) or petroleum (like vaseline); natural oils that loosen the make up, conditions the skin and lashes and just wipe off the oil with a washcloth. Takes all of 2 minutes.

i use Nuetrogena's Oil free make-up remover.

Out of all the ones i've used this is def the best. (& the cheapest
tongue.gif
)

I use baby wipes and then I was my face with Cetaphil face wash. The makeup artist at the MAC counter suggested baby wipes and the derematologist suggested Cetaphil face wash.

i d0nt wear much eye make-up but i feel oil is d best thing to take off make-up..olive oil on a cotton pad is preferred by me
smile.gif

I just bought Sephora's FACE eye makeup remover. I like it so far, but I'm not so sure about the $10USD price. I think I could find something better at the drugstore for half price.

Right now I'm using Sephora Brand Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover which I like. I'm going to try MAC's Gently Off Eye Makeup Remover next.

I use shu uemura cleansing oil. takes everything off without drying my under eye area

I used to use pond's and olive oil and it worked good to remove everything. But I decided to try the Almay oil free. I'm going back to pond's and olive oil...

this may sound odd, but when all else fails.... use olive oil from your kitchen. weird, but effective. and good for your skin too. just make sure to wash with soap or a cleanser afterwords. it takes off pretty much anything.

I use Earth Science A-D-E creamy cleanser for dry/sensitive skin.

This is a natural fruit oil cleanser, it's hypo-allergenic, paraben free and no animal testing or ingredients.

For mascara removal, I just use water as I use Kiss Me Mascara and the beauty tubes slide off with water and pressure...for actual eye make up like liners and shadows I use Dermalogica cleanser

I used to use eye makeup removers and I couldn't get enough of MAC Wipes! But I've found that baby wipes work equally as well. I use the all the time to take off all of my makeup before I cleanse my skin!

I use Vaseline. I know a lot of people think it's bad, but almost every women who uses it has gorgeous eyes and no wrinkles, so i'm going to stick with it.

I use Clinique Take the Day Off - lips and eye make up.

Really take off w/o rubbing the area, then I proceed to the

three steps clinique type two when it's summer, and type one

when it's cold (preventing my skin to get dry).

With a 4 month old baby and over 500 baby wipes within reach, I grab a fragrance free baby wipe! They're gentle enough on my baby, so I figured they'd be gentle enough for my face. So far, I haven't had any problems with them!
smile.gif

Back