What does your MU drawer look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said it before and i'll say it again I love your pigment display :icon_love

My makeup is just in a MAC case at the bottom of my wardrobe and my lipsticks/glosses in a pot thing like Trisha and brushes and pencils are also in a beaker type pot.

i dont put my makeup in a draw i just have one traincase and i put my brushes in a coffee cup hehe:icon_chee

At the moment makeup is in a basket at the bottom of my wardrobe, waiting for my train case to arrive. Brushes are in a cup on a shelf with my skin care stuff in the wardrobe. Will be buying a brush case for them for travelling. When the train case arrives it will probably sit in the corner of the bedroom. The only things I keep in the bathroom are shampoo and conditioner, shower gel and toothpaste and toothbrushes as we have such a small bathroom I just bring in what I need.

I recently bought a traincase to store my makeup stuff. I keep my creams and lotion in the bathroom cabinet though, and the stuff I use every day which isn't that much

I have mine all over my make up vanity and in a couple of traincases. I so need to organize it better. LOL

Mine is somewhat organized. Ihave three drawers where I keep my MU:

Drawer #1 - all my eye shadows

Drawer #2 - face MU (foudation, concealer, loose powder, blushes, high lighters and bronzers)

Drawer #3 - lip stuff, mascara, eye shadow base, etc.

I'm somewhat of a neat freak, so I keep everything in a vintage traincase organized by brand and type in my under the sink cabinet. I just don't like countertop clutter.

OMG! Thats alot of makeup! A girls dream come true. hehe...I feel so bare now ..:icon_eek:

The MOD palettes are blank, they don't have any names or anything on them! :icon_chee:clap

And the large traincase has plenty of room for foundation to sit upright! I'll take some quick measurements of my large one...

Awesome! I think I can cut down on clutter if I get all my pots in one palette. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The only downside is the high s&h and the wait, but oh well.:icon_roll

Yay, thanks girl!

The shipping and handling DOES suck, but if you order more than one or two palettes it isn't so bad... The lack of clutter is SOOOO WORTH IT!! :icon_lol:

I keep my makeup in bags,drawers anywhere really and ime not to tidy with it.

It doesn't matter where about i turn my head i see items of makeup etc.Maybe i should buy one of those train cases i hear you all talk about...much tidier!

Ok here's my stuff... The large Caboodles Traincase is 5.5" deep (that is WORKABLE space), the total height is 9.5". Each tray (there are 4 of them) are 1.5" deep, and the length of the traincase is an even 12" and it is 8.5" wide.

The small Traincase is 4" deep (of workable space), the total height is 7". Each tray (there are 4 of them) are 1" deep, and the length of the traincase is 9.5" and it is 6.5" wide.

The pic of the brushes with the ends hanging off is how I dry the large face brushes... That way their bristles don't get weird and they won't lose the shape I place them in to dry.

And please excuse the barren-ness of my turtle's tanks... I am cleaning them right now, so I had to take all their "toys" and plants out! :icon_roll

As you can see, I have LOT of makeup, and I have to put it all over the place! I need more traincases!! :icon_eek: And palettes... :icon_roll

leony, i love it, too! you look soooooooooo pretty!

here's my stuff. i don't have a huge collection, but i'm proud of it, anyway lol

excuse the mess. i was too lazy to clean up after i sharpened my lipliner.

the last pic is to show how deep the container is, if you can tell. it's pretty big. i can't even close it. i buy too many lipsticks and glosses lol

Dont worry Lavender, being in this site, you'll accumulate loads of MU and you'll end up buying a train case for it all. :icon_chee

lol, I second this!! :icon_lol: I didn't have HALF the makeup I have now when I joined up...

Back