What does your MU drawer look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks chica :icon_love

What are you talking about, it's huge for me!

You need more storages Jen! lol

i found this nice kinda small dresser thing at the thrift store, so i painted it and now i use it to keep my makeup and other random beauty crap.

my eyeshadows are all in one bunch, so is lip stuff, basica face stuff, blush, you get the picture...

I don't have that much makeup compared to most of you, but I only keep nail poilsh and etc in a drawer, but my makeup is on my long window sill, well most of them anyways, so I need to buy a big metal train soon...

WOW, I'm speechless, LOVE ALL YOUR MAKE-UP STASHES!!! :clap :icon_love

In actual fact this is an old pic, I've 2 cases so my collection is a little bit bigger

These pics were taken a while ago, but this is how i store my MU!

Pic 1

Everything except eyeshadow palettes, MSF's, eyepencils and lipstuff are stored in these drawers (from Ikea). Eyepencils have moved to a pen holder on the left!

Pic 2

How my lipstuff is organised

Pic 3

The drawer where my palettes and MSF's are - though this is more full now!!

The other pics are what is in my drawer unit!

Nice pics everyone. I'm moving on from MU lemmings to storage lemmings now...will this ever end???? :icon_lol:

Love it Bhav! Our Ikea opens in a couple of weeks. I want something like that. I have one of those 3 drawer plastic units. however I am starting to bust out of it.

Lavendar here is an idea~ join the "use it up challenge" I think it is now located in the home section. it will give you more room under the sink anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG Bhav I have a similar storage from IKEA!!! But I don't like that it's a wooden I prefer the plastics!!

Yay! It's nearly the same as mine!

And i totally understand what you mean about it not being big enough!

OMG, Bhav, you know what strikes me? How pristine your Nars blush compacts look! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine look like they have been run over by several trains. lol Were they brand new when the pictures were taken?

omg everyones make up is soo neat and you all have loadssss, i especially love trishas shelf of pigments looks so pretty.:icon_love

:clap Wow! that is soo cool! I remember the time that the bookcase was just put up and you posted to picture of it. It was of course empty then :icon_chee

I have a picture of my organizer in my notepad and I have more skincare stash in by my sink in the closet and looks just like the second picture Maja posted!

:clap too funny! No, I don't think our lemmings shall ever end!! :icon_chee :icon_lol:

:icon_chee I agree, my mu stash wasn't as much either before I joined. I used to buy a lot but not the stuff that I would keep more than a few months at a time. Now I have lots of e/s and more blushes I had all at once. I did give away a lot of mu to friends and relatives and still do. I used to have more than 100 l/s then gave them away all but few. Now I only about 20 l/s and I don't even use 6-7 of them. I will eventually give them away too.... Mainly because I have lip problems and I decided to keep what doesn't bother and let go the ones I can't use. I got good info on buying products here and I am very happy for that.

Back