What does your MU drawer look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:w00t: I love love love looking at your stash Trisha! It is so nice!

I am hanging in there.... trying to keep up with posts!!! :wacko:

i'm going to show this to my hubby so he can quit complaining about my collection because this beats mine hands down!

Oh my Gawd!! I'm gonna track you down and steal all your makeup :bandit: Muhahaha!

Holy cow, a collection of traincases too! :clap

I love all your stuff and I like that you mix high end and low end stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

holy crap, broken, you can't use all this in 10 lifetimes LOL

I just got a traincase, so it's all nice and organized now.

you know, broken, every time i read your posts, i was like, god, i can't wait to see this girl's stash. that is oneeeeeeeeee amazing stash!

WOW TRISH!!!!!!! Do u work at mac???:clap But that means:sdrop: for me....lol.that is great. I keep my mu in the black mac carry all (pleather) case. Oh , and look at you, BROKEN!! you go, girl. ***** inpiration for new thread***** every1, please visit my new thread - estimate worth of collection. .. xoxo

:laughno: Not Trish but me! just wanted to say that she works at Stila and is a fabulous MA!:clap :icon_smil

WOWIE, Broken!

I have seen that Jesse's Girl stuff at Riteaid, is it any good? They have some cool colors.

i dont have much room in my apartment for any sort of storage. so, i bought one of those 3 drawer plastic containers and a caboodle. haha.

I changed my wooden drawer to a small but really cute palstic drawer!!! I'm in love with it!!! Propably I will need another one in the future!!! He he!!! :laughno:

Ohh I am glad that you found your new storages for your MU goodies Sophia!

Very nice Sophia :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been looking for some plastic drawers like that, but can't find any :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I been looking everywhere. Anyone in the UK no where I might find them??

Back