What does your MU drawer look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been to Ikea since I lived in Denmark in 1988. I can't wait to live somewhere they have one! enjoy shopping there.

I am learning a lot from this forum too....and my makeup and skincare stuff keeps growing...I used to finish one cleanser and then buy another one. Now, I have 3 cleansers, 2 moisturizers, etc...haha...I need more of everything now! My makeup is also growing...I used to be a "neutral color girl"...now I am venturing into more bolder colors and experimenting a lot!

I finally got around to taking a pic of how a store my MU, it looks like the smallest collection I've ever seen :icon_redf

Normall its all just put at the bottom of my wardrobe.

Haha, yeah right Sarah, those bags are PACKED!

Can you order from IKEA off the internet? I really like those boxes you have, Bhav and Sophia!

to the husband of the person who started this thread....take a look at this!!

You don't have it so bad! My honey doesn't even complain. (well, not unless he's looking for his toothbrush)

so funny- my last boyfriend was such a control freak - I was only allowed to keep 5 items in the shower. If I went over my limit, he would toss them out while he was showering,one by one, over the top of the shower door. Can you picture him in there, covered with soapsuds, COUNTING my shampoo bottles??? Jeez, what an ***hole he was.

Hi,

My personal makeup is just stored in a plastic makeup box. I'm currently doing inventory, restocking and rearranging my pro kits. This is a task is scary. :scared: :scared:

wow, jen, that actually looks like heaven to me LOL that's so funny about your ex.

leza, i'd love to see your stash!!

haha jen, I love your bathroom! and the equipment :laughing:

everybody - impressive collections :w00t:

here is my stuff cramped in my dorm room :sdrop:

Oh MY GOD, I can undestand your boyfriend, eheheh, Just kidding :laughno: Are you a beautician? I have never seen so much cosmetics and hair care but in the salons!

LMAO!! That is funny...he would count the number of stuff you take into the shower? Wow! I was the one who started this thread...My hubby shows a little concern if the bathroom gets thrown over with a lot of stuff, but he definitely is not a control freak! I am in the process of cleaning up my stuff now...and I have to say, it is beginning to look much better!

he wouldn't count what i was taking in, he'd count what I KEPT in there....it really was funny when i think about it now. he got up xtra early and i'd still be sleeping when he was taking a shower. Then I'd hear THUMP... THUMP... KER-THUMP as all my stuff that went over the limit went sailing over the shower door and landed on the bathroom floor. Of course I didn't heed to the limit- I mean, really!!! How ridiculous! This was a guy that would go with me for haircuts to make sure I didn't cut too much off. You can bet that the first thing I did when I finally left for good was practically shave myself bald.

My honey now is the exact opposite, such a sweetheart- as long as I'm happy, he's happy!

jen

I'm floored. (bowing down in awe). My makeup collection must be the tiniest on here.

I have most of my MU categorized by brands.

One train case has my smashbox..

One MU roll has my bare minerals.

One train case has clinique, models prefer, lancome, tigi, etc.

My vanity has everything from signature club A to revlon, rimmel, Sonia Kushak...

I have not purchased MAC yet and I am dying to - esp after seeing Trish's collection!

I am lucky because my husband understands the importance of good makeup and hair products and appreciate's the difference it makes in a woman's appearance. At least my passion is cheaper than his (he loves planes and boats)

:w00t:

I only have one photo so far but this is my smashbox case

I'm so impresed with the types of storage you guys have--so ceative & resourceful. I just have 4 standard drawers, more than enough room and yet, in my husband's opinion, they are "overflowing"--I never can figure that discrepancy of our points of view out!:rolleyess:

i have a small treatment room in my home and all of my mu stays there. i use sterlite boxes from cvs and some paper mache' boxes that i covered. my husband has no idea how much stuff i actually have! i'll post pics when i get the chance.

Back