What is one makeup product or item you'll splurge on?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my current lineup, I'd have to say skincare.  I just switched over to Philosophy's line, and though it is more money than what I was previously using, I'm seeing a big difference.  That's worth the money!

Second choice would have to be foundation, because I'm pretty tricky to match.  But I was lucky I found a really great match without shelling out a lot.

I am an eyeshadow snob. My first good eyeshadow palette was an Urban Decay one so I prefer high-end eyeshadows.

There's nothing worse than having foundation that doesn't match properly so I will always splurge on a department store brand. The main reason is that you can try on a few shades before purchasing to find the perfect one. I've tried a drug store one and ended up buying 3 different colors before finding the correct one and spent more money doing so. Things like eyeliner and mascara are easy to pick out without trying but foundation really needs to match in order to look natural!

I've spent a bit on foundation, but I buy the biggest prices for eyeshadow palettes! I recognize the need for good foundation, but I also think if I had X amount of money to spend on the two, I'd give more to the palette because it's way more fun than foundation! 

Back