What is the best foundation you have tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to say, i love my studio fix fluid!!

i tried branching out (
devilish.gif
icon_redface.gif
) and i didn't like it. it didn't give me enough coverage, looked powdery on me, wore off, and creased.

i was trying not to be a mac whore and try other things. lol

To be honest I don't really have any fave for foundation at the moment and for the last few weeks, I haven't used any foundation, just sunscreen and loose powder.

I don't use foundation much, but the one I have used recently is L'oreal True Match. You can go a shade lighter or darker and it won't be a complete disaster. Of course, using too much foundation makes my face dry. Generally, I would mix it with a facial moisturizer which is great, so not only will it moisturize my face, but it'll also give my face a bit of tint at the same time. Bare Minerals is great too.

department store:

dior -diorskin fluide

bobbi brown

chanel

benefit play stick

I've tried almost all of mac's, I really wanted to love them sence I really like the brand but I ended up hating them they were always to harsh made me break out and or were to cakey no matter how sheer the application, also would half block out my freckles and whatnot and made it look just.. bad I like the very almost not there foundation or powder.

to be honest I havent done much drug store anything sence I was like 14 or 15 so I really dont know they were aways off on colors could never find mine or they were way to blah

hmmm ... my favorite foundation doesn't fall in the drugstore or dept store brand but ,.... as far as foundation that i like

Department store

Lancome

D/S

Revlon colorstay w/softflex

one of the newer Loreal one .. can't remember the name

one of the newer Covergirl one ... can't remember either ... sorri .. .it's been awhile since i've bought d/s foundation

drug store brands:

Max Factor(liquid)

department store brands:

1. MAC Studio Fix Fluid

2. Clarins(liquid)

3. Red Earth(liquid)

4. TBS(liquid)

The only foundation I will buy is Revlon Colorstay SoftFlex and I have tried all of the drugstore brands. This works perfect for me and makes my skin look flawless, so I haven't even considered trying department store products.
smile.gif

I have never had a HG foundation..I stopped trying drugstore years ago it was too hard finding a color and a formula I was wasting too much money. Hasn't been that great in department store either, but better. Everything has a pink or orange tint. Anyway...

Department store: MAC Select Tint, Studio Fix Fluid (color off some) Clinique Perfectly Real powder foundation

No idea about drugstore foundations I prefer not to go there beacuse my skin tone is easy to make look muddy...

Lancome Color ID is my absolute favorite. Looks flawless.

dept: bare escentuals (current)

clinique almost makeup (past)

drugstore:

Revlon Colorstay Active (past)

Loreal TrueMatch (past)

Currently I have two favorites and they are Loreal Cashmere Perfect (I love how it goes on like velvet and leaves a matte finish) and Almay's Blemish Healing Foundation (It works fairly well for my acne prone skin and I like how it feels so lightweight on my face). I would however like to try Revlon's Colorstay - I've heard so many great things about it on this forum
smile.gif

revlon colorstay with softflex.. only drugstore brand that hasnt caked, streaked or made me even yuckier then i already am.
moa.gif

I like Estee Lauder Double Wear. It's long-wearing but still has a luxurious texture.

Revlon Colorstay is my drugstore standby. It's long-wearing but doesn't have the same feel as the EL Double Wear.

i like lancome's photogenic foundation- covers up what needs to be covered and looks

natural on me

Latest posts

Back