What is the Main Color of Your Wardrobe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have every color in my wardrobe but it is mostly black pink and white ohh and red. and jeans....so its prollyy red and black

but ill wear any color. yellow. green. purple orange. GOT THEM ALLL!! i love bright stuff

Black, brown, and jewel tones like deep green, turquoise, purple, and red. I steer clear of yellow, pink, orange, and most blues.

I have I think every colour
smile.gif
It would be more colourful if I had more hangers, but I don't so I have more than one item on each hanger.

Mainly black - because, as most have stated, it works with anything and everything.

Although lately I have added some olive greens, browns and greys.. I really want something purple.. Time to do some shopping methinks!!

Blue. I have all different shades from pastel to aqua to teal to navy.

Gennee

icon_colors.gif

I just peeked in my closet because i wasn't sure what colors ihave most of.. lol

Didn't really help much though.. it's like a darn rainbow in there!! LOL

Lots of pinks and turquoises aswell
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Blue, I don't even suit it..just drawn to that colour. Oh boy, me too. I don't even do it on purpose but i always wear at least one item that's blue, and i don't even count my jeans or my blue jewelry (i quite like going monochromatic).
Seriously though, go shopping with me and i won't even notice the other colors, my eyes are set for blue. I say blue, but what i have most of is that pale turquoise shade called curaçao. I cannot live without it.

Surprisinly, turquoise and pink. I mean, I have nothing against these colors, but upon reflection, considering that purple is my favorite color, I have very little of it compared to these two colors.

Guess I would say pink, it's my favorite color. I don't really think I have a main color in my wardrobe, though.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Same here except substitute ate for had and burgers for babies! Lol. LOL! I'm tired, and while I was reading that, My eyes skipped past the "burgers" part.
I was trying to figure out why you were saying you've eaten 10,000 babies. lol!

My wardrobe is mostly made up of jewel tones and black and white. But I do have pretty much every color of the rainbow in my wardrobe...

omg.. its ridiculous to c the equal amounts of white .blacks greys and turqoises in my warddrobe.. AND i dun get sick of them, esp blacks n turqoises
smile.gif

yup, black is the main color!! everyone says i need more colors. i try, but i always end up with black or pink!!

Back