What is the Main Color of Your Wardrobe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of blue and pink.

I have quite a few greens too...

I don't think I even own one orange shirt o_O.

Black, and I can never find ANYTHING cause my clothing is just a big black void i have to reach into and hop I pull out an outfit lol

I have a rainbow of colors. I like wearing mostly lighter shades although I look better in darks because of my deeper red complexion.

I'd say that my wardrobe color is predominately shades of gray, black, and denim.. ;-)

Friends and family are slowly pushing me into a Technicolor existence, and I'm trying not to kick and scream about it. I kinda WANT more colors, and am getting into purples something fierce. he he.. lots and lots of purples of all sorts of shades.

Mainly black, on account of being a goth/metalhead, but it's definitely true that it works with everything
smile.gif

I do have other colours too, like brown, khaki, red, and one or two items in light grey. And I love purple, so want to start getting some purple clothing, and forest green too...

I own far too much black, grey and purple than any person should. Black for obvious reasons, and grey/purple because it really works with my skin tone... and I just loveeeee Purple sooooo much!!! Might try and change it up this Spring with the really pretty corals, greens and soft pinks that are everywhere!!!

Black for work mostly. IF i have a budget to spend ill buy other colors like purple/ pink etc.

but mostly black for work

since i can only wear black to work, my closet is full of black tops. plus for some reason whenever i find a certain style top, i fall in love with the shape and the make of the shirt.. it always happens to be black... ohh well, i love my black clothing. =) make-up is where i am always colorful, so it balances out. =)

Black, black and more black. But I do love color, I always have bright jewelry and scarves to give the outfit some "pop."

Pink, white and black, so are my shoes and hangbags. Those three colours look the best on me.

Blues & greens.

I have almost no black in my wardrobe - too pale to wear a whole lot of it and look good.

I tend to stick to very boring earth tones and neutrals: black, white, brown, gray and blue. It's my comfort zone.

black, brown, navy blue and gray. I will kick it up with chartruse or bright blues or red so people don't think I'm completely boring. It depends on the occasion and the destination.

Back