What is the Main Color of Your Wardrobe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if there is one color that I have more or less of, but I have been trying to buy a lot of purple! It is such a pretty color and looks great for all seasons! I have a lot of navy blue too.

I used to wear black most of the time too. But other people have recently told me that a bit color would suit me best. So i'm trying new colors but recently i'm more into purple, my fave color.

I'm mostly monochoromatic :x It's just so easy to make complete outfits with black and white!

Besides that, the next popular color is red

My jeans and other pants are mainly black. I do have some blue jeans. For tops I have royal blue,coral, red, pink, purple, white, turquoise, jade green. Purple is my favorite color especially with autumn approaching.

how weird is this, here in rome, my colours are blue (both baby blue and also navy), and pink.

At home I barely wear any blue!

Really ? That's funny, so you change your wardrobe according to the palce you're living in !
rotfl.gif

Lime green & purple tied!!

Freshman year in highschool I had two nicknames, Leprechaun, because I wore so much green and StormyPurple, because I wore so much purple and had purple hair.

lol I think I'm like most people and I'll say black and white...maybe brown too, but it's only because nuetrals work great for my job clothes!

Originally Posted by Angels_Decay /img/forum/go_quote.gif Almost everything I own is black. same here!!

Back