What is the shiniest gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moa.gif

Originally Posted by Subversa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I second that suggestion.Seems to be what you are looking for: goopy thickness, supernatural shine.

There are also some great colors. I dig "naked" for a softer lip and "guys love Betsey" for a pinup girl red, which of course can also be played down or darkened when paired with the right l/s or liner.

I also really like "uzi".

Surprisingly, the glitter doesn't turn me off. It just adds to the shine, and I always get compliments and inquiries when I wear it.

With some patience, diligence, and a little luck, you can get em pretty cheap on ebay.

I have all of the UD XXX Glosses and I think they are gorgeous. Guys love Betsy is sooo pretty. I am also in love with Carney, a bubblegum pink. The blue one with glitter is pretty too...plus it makes your teeth look whiter.

Honestly? The Bonnebell and dollar store roll-on glosses have always been the shiniest for me... And Carmex is really shiny on me, too, though it's not a gloss.

Originally Posted by michko970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what the hell is vs
edit: never mind its victoria secret right? mkay ignore this

lol your too cute

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk is so glossy and sticky you can't even open your mouth, lol, for real.
uglyhammer.gif

wow i'm totally surprised that nobody has mentioned Clinique's color surge impossibly glossy. It's the most shiniest lipgloss i've ever tried! and when i mean shiny, it's super duper shiny but not in a glittery way. i especially love it in "beach bunny", it's identical to mac's prrr..also the lasting power is awesome, not sticky like sally's, and it doesn't have any funky artificial flavors. you should definitely give it a try!
biggrin.gif

Back