What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mac (i never bought but eveytime they put some on me at a makeover thing or something i break out in tons of tiny zits at the end of the day), maybelline i couldnt stand.

covergirl clean makeup. i was soooo young and it was all i could afford, now i know why...

poor coverage, icky smell!!! whats weird is the pressed powder aint too bad!

What may work for one person may not work for another, but the foundations listed below don't do so well on my skin...

Cover Girl foundation was probably the worst I've ever worn on my face, and L'oreal was just as bad. Ideal Balance? YYYeeeaaahhhh right!

I do wear MAC face products, but it's limited to Minrealize Skinfinish Natural and the Studio Finish concealer. If I'm looking a little bit red, then I put a little bit of Studio Tech on my cheeks for a little extra cover and it seems to do incredibly well.

I do a little extra powdering for extra staying power, and it seems to do incredibly well. I also make sure to wash my face every night before going to bed as well, and that also cuts down on any redness.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Ditto!!!!! Gross....yuck
yuck2.gif

L´Oreal Infallible - it fit so perfectly well into expression lines that made me look older at least 5 years than I really was. Out!

rimmel stay matte foundation. it was supposed to be for normal to oily skin but it was realllllllllly greasy and just plain gross
yuck.gif
lol

bare essentuals mineral makeup, my skin is oily and it slid off after a couple of hours and my pores looked like craters

The worst on my list........

1. Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation

2. Rimmel cool matte mousse foundation

3. Tried on Chantecaille today and it sucked

Back