What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren, not rememdering a name of a cosmetic ! I don't/can't believe it ! Beyonce - Lesbian - in - Training hahaha Pre-altzheimers?? Maybe I should run up stairs... She might still have the bottel laying around somewhere...

Amphigory's liquid foundation. Since I'm pale I tried some, and.. it was like putting paint on my face. Seriously, it had both the smell and consistency of paint, and it looked bad and cakey. (Not sure if they still sell it.. I do like their other stuff, though.)

Dream matte mouse did not work for me. Looked cakey and flakey.

And Lauder- love all their ideas, all the formulations. But nothing to match a pale girl. Even their lightest is not light enough. Looks muddy.

Had some tinted YSL moisturiser once. It was hard to blend and that sort of defeated the purpose.

Cover Girl Clean Makeup? Now how can anyone say they don't like the smell. Why, it opens your sinuses!! LOL!

MAC!!! It really has great coverage, but I always break out. I still try it sometimes to see if it has changed, but nope! I like Perscriptives!!

OMG! How much time do you have????? HAHA!!!! I am a malcontent, I don't like anything! On a whim, I bought Max Factor liquid 2 nights ago in Wallyworld and the rose beige looks like Pepto-Bismal! it will be going back. I am better off with tinted moisturizer.

Rimmel moisturizing foundation, it felt like someone mixed olive oil, glue and foundation together. made my face sticky and gross and didnt cover anything

bare minerals, whats all the hype about this one? its horrible. i never even new i had pores until i used this stuff. i looked like a plastic moon woman.

pores so big i could have used them for pockets
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by -Missy L- /img/forum/go_quote.gif All MAC foundations....didnt break me out just slide off my face within hours!
L'Oreal Infallable..didnt last

Revlon Colourstay..smelled like housepaint

I love Maybelliene foundations....check makeupalley for reviews on Maybelliene Age Rewind..92%...its my HG!
biggrin.gif

LOL yes, I am using Revlon ColorStay and it was actually my first liquid foundation. So I thought all liquid foundation smells like that
laughing.gif

Back