What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one... Milani tinted moisturizer, just go read the reviews :| It balls up all over your skin. Ghetto.

Prescriptives Flawless Face. My entire face felt warm after i applied it. It was a little itchy, too. I got some on my lips while applying and even after I washed it off my lips tingled for hours.

MAC for sure and it looks like a lot of us are on the same boat with this one. I will never ever again buy their foundation. I think Mac is only good for the colors (shadows and lipsticks)

Other then the mac studio fix fluid breaking me out like crazy!!! I'd have to say I'm very ticked off with the benefit some kind of gorgeous foundation I heard soooo many raves on this how wonderful it is and everyone just loved it so of course I had to buy it and its PATHETIC!!! and thats putting it nicely! did absolutely nothing for my skin in fact I wasn't sure if I was putting anything on at all the coverage was pahhhh nothing! I didn't notice anything special at all about this junk! after that I couldn't understand why everyone had ranted and raved about this I just don't get it?

Glamgal, I agree with Benefit i put it on and wondered if i even put anything on my face!! It looked the same as i began with!!

Mac foundation broke me out badly

Chanel Pro Lumiere was also terrible! It lay on my face and made me look TERRIBLE!! For sure i took it off straight away

Rimmel Cool Matte Mousse Foundation - started to go shiny in about 2.5 minutes and still need a primer to put it on, 8 hours matte MY AR$E.

Boots Natural Collection Oil Control foundation - once again, shiny in record time, and the ENTIRELY wrong colour for me (too much red - I looked like I had calamine lotion all over my face!)

(However, I rather like Maybelline Dream Matte - the Ivory is right for my skin tone and it doesn't go as shiny as fast as some other stuff I've tried. - shrug - )

One of those Revlon "cream to powder", it seemed like orange lard. That was many years ago so hopefully they don't make it as bad anymore.

Avon, some tint from their Mark line. I'm all for saving money but there is a reason that stuff is so cheap! I looked like a pumpkin.

Geez, I hated the Dream Matte Moose too. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's hates it.

Can't even remember the name but it ws something mywife had laying around for years.... Yuk!!! Wasn't a pretty sight!! lol

Latest posts

Back