What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kaeisme /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cover Girl & Maybelline they actually work pretty well for my face

I've never had a problem with foundation.

The one I use is the Dream Mousse stuff and it works out great for me.

Originally Posted by newyorkknick /img/forum/go_quote.gif bare escentuals-i dont get the hype, didnt look flawless, made my pores look hugeestee lauder - not made for brownies like me, made me look aaashy , boo!

word
smile.gif

I totally agree...Spent 60 bucks on the stuff and used it for two days, Was also AAAAASHY! Honey definitly not made for a sista K!

I hated Chanel (in the jar) because of the putrid old lady smell! Physicians Formula foundations and concealers were terrible. Cover Girl just looks like a mask. Sheer Cover was like smearing really cheap grease concealer.

MAC select spf15. broke out crazy, dry pimple infested face.

Bare Escentuals. i like it, but it really isn't the best mineral foundation, at least for me.

Merle Norman is absolutely the worst thing I have ever put on my face. Thick , greasy and the colors are dreadful.

Rimmel is not good on my skin (does not go on smoothly), nor is Color Stay . I feel like I am applying house paint to my face . Rimmel's mascra is good , however.

I really like the mineral makeups, they look good on me. I doubt they are all equal. My only experience is with bare essentials. So for me it was good.

Originally Posted by Summer /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC because it ended up making my skin look worse than before the foundation was applied. Plus it dried my skin out more and the foundation also turned orange-y later on in the day. And I tried quite a few different formulas. That is exactly what happened to me.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. This is without doubt the worst foundation I've ever tried!!!

La Prarie's skin caviar. It was so greasy on me. It is such an awesome idea but on me it just slid off and made me look older by enhancing lines I didn't know existed.

Maybelline Wonder Finish.

It make me look like i'd let orange mud dry on my face.

Not to mention, it gave me multiple pimples =/

Also, their Dream matte mouse.

Mary Kay..not so much the texture but the color was fire red and I already have red undertones. It's been a while so hopefully they have stepped up their game on making foundations for brown women!

MAC Studio Tech Broke me out. grow pimple in one hour okay!!!!!

and also LOREAL True Match....gave me small bumps...

LA Colors or some crap like that.

I was looking at it thinking it couldn't possibly be THAT horrible. Never again will I opt for the cheapest foundation just so I can buy more eyeshadows!!!

Coverage was horrible and it made me look greasy and I broke out.

Chanel Pro Lumiere - accentuated every line and pore on my face it was horrible!

Also it felt suffocating on the skin, the smell of it made me ill, I have never came across a worse foundation in my life, literally made me want to scratch my face off!!!
scream3.gif

Back