What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the L'Oreal Mineral Powder (I guess it counts as foundation). It was horrible, cakey, settled in every pore and made my skin feel suffocated. Plus it make my skin look greasy. Ugh.

elizabeth arden flawless finish foundation. It won't stay on my face even if a use a primer, and it just doesn't look right on my skin.

Originally Posted by MariaLaGata /img/forum/go_quote.gif L´Oreal Infallible - it fit so perfectly well into expression lines that made me look older at least 5 years than I really was. Out! Same here it made me look to orange on almost every color of that I used.

Anything Drugstore. Now I refuse to buy drugstore fdn.

For dept store....anything Estee Lauder and Lancome. Yuk!

Almay Clear Complexion Liquid MU gave me a sore bumpy rash around my mouth and chin that took about a month to completely heal. It was disgusting. I looked diseased. It's the only MU I've ever reacted to. I also don't like the mineral mu I've tried. Felt heavy and dry on my skin and showed up every single pore.

Some infomercial BS that my sister ordered which consisted of way too much mixing for the average consumer.

I also tried estee lauder..man did it make me look weird! All though a lot of people dog MAC I can tolerate their foundation on me..I also like prescriptives on my skin.

Overall I am not a fan of foundation on me. I kinda grew out of it

Max Factor Seamless made my skin feel like burning. My friend who recommended it to me had no problem and looked good on her though.

For me it has to be L'Oreal Infallible. I'd put it on and literally two minutes later I'd be super-shiny. It didn't last well either.

No foundation has ever made my face break out. I did Cover Girl, Revlon, etc...when I was younger, MAC as an adult and no problems what so ever. I guess it's a matter of preference for me. I like MAC tinted moisturizer because I have pretty good skin so I don't need a lot of coverage. I have the Studiofix but I apply that with wet brush for a dewy finish. Ummm, I didn't like Mary Kay stuff-too creamy!

Without a doubt, the traditional CG foundation. None of their colors have ever been right for me, and I end up orange
frown.gif

I've always hated drugstore foundations. They break me out, look cakey and dry...just disgusting all the way around. I'll never skimp out on a good foundation!

L'Oreal. I can't even remember which one it was, but it was terrible! It broke me out and I think it contributed to my rosacea.

Some L'Oreal foundation, I think it was L'Oreal True Match. It was horribly yellow. I looked jaundiced.

lol I almost tried MAC today glad I didn't. I haven't had much luck with foundations. I'd guess the worst was probably something by Revlon. I remember it being really oil and greasy and one of the worst breakouts.

Back