What is the worst foundation you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dream Matte Mousse - My forehead was an oil slick in under an hour and MAC Studio Fix Compact - it works okay, but it has this wierd SMELL I can smell on my skin, that I can't stand. Yuck. lol

I have to agree with all the ones who said Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. It is not for oily skin. I looked like a greased pig. LOL

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. having it on for a few hours, it made my skin feel dry and flaky.

None they all rock even Physicians formula the crap that doesnt cover your pores or red marks and makes you break out and looks super flakey..> I love that stuff
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybelline dream matte mousse.
Waste of money.

I heard it was awesoem Blah
frown.gif

I didn't like CG's wet to dry foundation, Max Factor's works better and not all chalky. Dream Matte Mousse is ok, until a few hours of work when I look too glowy, but I don't have time to touch up, or it would be fine. Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Foundation (with 2% acne med) is too runny in it's bottle, but other than that it's ok. Revlon's Color Stay is too thick and creamy, but a couple of layers hid some acne scars. Cover Girls True Blend liquid foundation was weird, it was just creamy and didn't blend good.

Let's see, what else... Mary Kay foundations are too fake and obvious looking for me, I like looking like I'm not wearing THAT much foundation. Almay wake up call ( I have little samples) is bad too, I don't like it.

wow.. now i know never to buy MAC foundation!

also, for dream mat mouse... omg they never match ur shade like they say.

I didn't really like the dream matte mousse, it was was too greasy. I didn't like the covergirl, what is it, aqau something? Greasy as well and the colour was just horrible. Let me think of other foundations

Rimmel stay matte mousse- was really cakey but it was a good opaque colour

Covergirl color stay- smelled kind of weid

L'oreal true match- didn't match my skin and also slid of my face, not good coverage unless you put a lot

Mac Studio Fix- Good coverage but cakey and broke my skin out, made it worse

Bobbi Brown liquidy powder foundation- Too greasy, too sheer

Clinique liquidy powder foundation- Not greasy but too sheer, colour looked good though

Hope it helps sorry I don't know all the names of the products!

AVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!! Its like if you aren't wearing any. MAC which a lot of people have voted for works great for me.

Dream Matte Mousse

Almay Smart Shade

I can't remember the rest, but I've tried a bunch of bad ones!

Maybelline. L'Oreal.

MAC isn't so bad with me and Victoria's Secret's is nice too, cleaner and not oily at all.

I agree with those who said dream matte mouse
laughing.gif
It looked good in artificial light... then i went outside and looked in the mirror, YIKES! Looked like piled, cakey mask
scared2.gif
(no, i did not put too much of it)

Mac studio fix fluid!! Im currently battling with the breakout that it left. Also Estee lauder doublewear was terrible. It felt so stiff on my skin and the colours were a joke! Too pinky orange.

Possibly Clinique dewy finish, and stay true

The lady helped me pick these with my skin tone etc and it was just awfull, I spent alot of money on the two and They was too sheer and came out patchy on my skin
frown.gif

Back