What Is You Favorite Season?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spring ! when you can see nature's waking up. i'd say i also love spring because i'm born in May, my favorite month ^^

Summer! I love the hot weather! I also get more pumped up to go out in the summer. Plus, my birthday's in the summer!

Summer of course! I love the hot weather (though sometimes it does get too hot lol), swimming, being out of school, usually when I go on vacation/see family, summer clothes, longer days, more sunshine, just a happier & sexier season lol When I think of the other seasons, I think of being cold, stressed, more prone to being depressed, not having much fun, ect.

Spring, I think. It's not really hot but it's nice and warm and everything is waking up.

Well, it's too damned cold here IMHO during any season! I reckon I'll go with summer... Although, I hate the bees!

I love all seasons:

Winter: snowboarding, snow and Christmas holidays

Spring: flowers blooming, smell of fresh air

Summer: sun, cocktails & patio weather, camping, cottaging, being outside, longer days, vacations

Fall: smell in the air, changing colours, cooler air

Spring, the perfect temperature. Summer in Florida is lke being in an oven. I break a sweat the second I walk outside. I dont like to be cold either, not a fan of winter, plus the holidays are always so depressing.

summer and fall.i love the bright colors.. but then i lovethe fall because i just love that neutral kind of make up..its so pretty!

Back