What Is You Favorite Season?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love summer because of the warm glow everything has <3 warmth :sunshine: :cloud9:

Summer, definitely! I love the hot weater, cute clothes, getting a tan, swimming, vacation.. everything about it.

I love spring because everything is blooming and here in Carolina the weather is just right. I love fall, because I like fall fashions...boots and cute sweaters but no need for a heavy coat.

I love the beautiful colors and weather duing Spring. My second favorite would be Fall.

I like the time right around Halloween. When the leaves are changed! I love love love it!!! Although I'm not crazy about Halloween itself just that time of year!

There really aren't seaons here, just hot and cold! I'd have to say spring and summer though.

spring..doesnt it feel so nice to step outside without a coat on..to feel the warm sun on your skin but it isnt hot..just warm..such a change from the cold weather. spring always makes me feel happy. i wish it was spring all year round! *Sigh* hurry up spring.

Summer because it is sooooo short here...but I also like the others, actually I like the beginning of all of them.

Personally, I love spring and summer. It's all about the tan and the cute clothes, along with warm highlights and makeup.

Probably summer, even though I spend so much time at work that it doesn't really matter what the weather is like outside ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

But spring is too rainy and stormy (I am scared of thunderstorms after a tornado destroyed most of my rural hometown), fall just makes me sad because everything is dying and it's getting colder and darker, and winter is just too darn cold! I hate cold weather!

the time right between spring and summer...where it's not too cool and not too hot...or is that even possible?

Back