What Is You Favorite Season?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like summer is on its way to the UK, haha so im probaly over reacting a bit and getting excited about a few quite warm days but the sun is shinning and i love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In Newfoundland our seasons are : Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter and Construction. Here, my favorite season is constuction.

When I was in Toronto, my favorite time of year was from May-September. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Funny,,,,they are the same here! I miss soccer season!!(summer)I miss the beach, i miss my fave bar (only open in summer) i miss having a tan!

hehe, just two seasons?! In Houston, I've seen people wearing coats when it's in the 70s we get snow every few years.... I like spring, but those wasps and other bugs, argh! lol, they love spring too. :S Any place with out many wasps and rude bugs ( I like bugs it's just the ones that fly after you that i'm not friends with) ? Or are they everywhere?!

Spring and Fall... they're so transitional with all the new life blooming, or all the leaves changing colors and falling... the wind blowing everywhere... feels like I could step around a corner and be in a different world at any moment. I love them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree Early autumn is the best! Warm days with a chill at night! Those days are like warm goey daytime brownies with ala mode nights!

I would say spring - not too hot and not cold either! I love weather that is 70 degrees, little wind, clear blue skies, warming sun and peaceful!

Back