What is your current favorite concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej it used to be prescriptives, infact right up until sunday of this week. while in cvs i picked up posner cover creme corrector. this stuff is amazing and matches my skintone perfectly. i was looking for something to wear instead of my liquid foundation because i'm been sweating like crazy and my foundation wasn't holding up. i use the cover creme to mask problem spots and then set with my fav physician's formula bronzer. i love the result and may not go back to a liquid. it comes in 5 shades and should work for most women of color. it has an spf, is oil free, and only cost me $8.50! i spend almost 10 times that for my custom blend foundation! i think i may be in love! is that in that new special section at cvs, where it's all lights and fancy? LOL

I use either my special mix of amazing concealer in light beige and white (have to mix the white b/c their lightest is too dark) or I use Coverblend by Exuviance (got it at CVS, but I have seen it in department stores too
kopfkratz.gif
)

Originally Posted by lia_matos Hmm... I see, but what i meant is the "brand thought" behind the concealer color (not that it would work or not
smile.gif
) OK, I see what you mean! However, the SA was also surprised at how light this concealor was -- she normally wears the Level 1 in all their products (including the other concealors) but she needed a Level 2 in the Flawless Skin concealor! So I guess Prescriptives doesn't normally make lighter concealors, just this time
wink.gif
Oh well, I don't care why they did it, I'm just glad they did
smile.gif

I just bought the Mac MoistureCover ($15) yesterday, and I love it. It feels silky smooth. I prefer this now over my Benefit Boi-ing, and it matches my coloring much better.

My HG concealer is "Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Protection Concealer" in Level 2 Cool. This is the best stuff I have ever used to cover up my dark circles under my eyes. It really covers great. You hardly need to apply that much. I like that it has UVA/UBA SPF 25. This stuff rocks.
rockwoot.gif

I also like Bare Minerals in Fairly Light. I use to use Cover Girl Invisible Concealer in Light before Px and BM. It covers great and is cheap.

Originally Posted by shimmerE My HG concealer is "Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Protection Concealer" in Level 2 Cool. This is the best stuff I have ever used to cover up my dark circles under my eyes. It really covers great. You hardly need to apply that much. I like that it has UVA/UBA SPF 25. This stuff rocks.
rockwoot.gif

I also like Bare Minerals in Fairly Light. I use to use Cover Girl Invisible Concealer in Light before Px and BM. It covers great and is cheap.

oh, i wanna check that out! thanks!

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, i wanna check that out! thanks! Your welcome... You should try it. It's a great product!!

I do not have a HG in concealer at this time.. I am looking for one that will work well with mineral makeup!!!!

cream: Prescriptives flawless concealer and Smashbox I-prime(made for undereyes but works well at covering blemishes as well)

mineral: Bare Escentuals summer bisque concealer and fairly light fdtn(makes my blemishes invisible)

i like amazing cosmetic's concealer and dior's Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen for my undereyes.

I've been using Max Factor Panstik for years, but I am looking to branch out. I like it, but there's so many I want to try!

I have pretty good skin, but I do need to cover my dark circles.

I LOVE Bobbi Brown's corrector. Then I use Prescriptives Flawless concealer over the corrector.

At first, I was just using the Prescriptives, but then I decided to try Bobbi Brown's corrector.

The Prescriptives matches my skin so perfectly and it is so light and creamy, too. BUT, it settles into these very fine lines (that I didn't know I had!!!) and it doesn't seem to last for me. I don't know if it is because of the heat/humidity, though.

I just bought Mally's Cancellation Concealer because I have read great reviews and it was on easy-pay the other day.
laughing.gif

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque, then Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain.

Benefit Bo-Ing is very good too.

I personally like Lancome's Effercernes Waterproof concealer for undereyes and for the face I like MAC's Stick Concealer.

..:SE:..

Originally Posted by babydoll1209 YSL's Touche Eclat of all time
luv.gif
Same, tho I have to admit that I haven't tried many yet!

I've recently rediscovered my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage and I now remember why I bought it in the first place! It can look so natural (if applied with a veery light hand) and it doesn't cause breakouts. I've been wearing it with loose powder over the top and the effect is so natural.

Love Smashbox I-prime concealer compact one side is cream concealer and another side is colorless primer said to smooth out lines, very good coverage but a bit dry though, I will wear eye cream under it, comes with little brush perfect 4 blending etc. for blemish i use bobbi brown cover stick.

Back