What is your current favorite concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow..i'm really learning a lot, i'm still in search of a good concealer to hide some blemishes.

If you had to pick one concealer that did not cake, settle or dry w/great coverage for under eye circles only, which would it be?

I like MAC studio finish and this one from Cover Girl that I've used for awhile for undereye circles

Ok...I found my new HG concealer.....Laura Mercier Secret Undercover!

It comes in a small compact which contains secret undercover and secret camouflage... a lighter shade for under-eye circles and a darker shade for blemishe spots or other imperfection on the face. It covers up finelines smoothly and make it seamless. It won't crease as well!

Stilas eye concealer. That thing is amazing! For everything else I just use the concealer brush wtih BE foundation.

I was looking at Laura Mercier, I've heard positive responses for it..is it really that good? Compared to say MAC and prescriptives, what do you think? I heard the LM foundation is really good too. I'm trying to find my HG concealer and foundation...

I like NARS concealer sticks (looke like lipsticks). I bought one in Honey the other week and I love it! It is the first and only concealer I have ever owned. Esp. when I use a little Laura Mercier translucent setting powder it NEVER creases or cakes

Stila Cover Stick does an amazing job covering my awful undereye circles, but suprisngly I also like Cover Girl's fresh complexion concealer- it does a great job covering, and it's hella cheap!

"Amazing" Concealer is awesome!! It is pricey at $40.00 a tube but takes the smallest drop to use. It will last you for over a year!!!

I like Stila illuminating concealer in warm under my eyes for that light highlighted glow and Stila perfecting FOUNDATION just to cover any blemishes

You don't find it cakey or settling into lines? I'm 30 so I need something that won't do that. I have heard of the "amazing" concealer but not too much about it.

I am going out today to try the new Prescriptives Custom Blend concealer. You can choose the formula (matte or not) and the coverage amount (sheer, medium, full) as well as get that exact color match that Prescriptives is famous for!

I'll let you all know how it is
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back