What lipstick/lipgloss are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes To Carrots Lip Tint in Natural Shine.  Slightly shimmery and great for chapped winter lips.

I'm wearing Estee Lauder Crystal Rose.  I'd like to find a similar color in another makeup line...Cost$$ the main reason,  Any ideas out there?

Girls do you have a brand that sticks and has the most staying power.Sometimes its great to have a lipstick that lasts for hours.

I am a bit bored with the Kiss Kiss colour selections.
tongue.gif

I have on and been really loving MAC's Pink Friday lipstick with Mac dervish lipliner and revlon's colorburst lipgloss in crystal lilac:)

Nothing but lip balm since it's after midnight, but today I was wearing L'Oreal Color Riche in Warm Cedar. It's a nice medium pink-beige MLBB shade.

Smith's Rosebud Salve. Love this stuff! Or the lip balm or flavored lip glosses that I make. So moisturizing!

at night and in between color, i'm loving chap stick brands classic. yumm!! And Maybelline's fuchsia fever. the best pink for spring n summer.

At this moment I am wearing Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush.  Lately before bed I have been using my Yves Rocher Vanilla Lip Balm.  It's so creamy and smells delish! 

Back