What lipstick/lipgloss are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowadays, you would think that most people would welcome business without prejudice, but you might be surprised. But I may see if there's someone nearby that would be OK with selling to me, it's way nicer than buying from a web site.

Nowadays, you would think that most people would welcome business without prejudice, but you might be surprised. But I may see if there's someone nearby that would be OK with selling to me, it's way nicer than buying from a web site.

Suggest to your hubby that he pick up a Spyder3 calibration package, that will keep your monitors nice and accurate!

Thanks Karen!

I just got back from Kickboxing class a half an hour ago. Although I don't really wear makeup for the class, I had applied Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick in Nude Beige 30 prior, which I ended up wearing to work today and all throughout the entire day.

100% Pure lip gloss - no artificial color or flavor and made from pure fruit extracts.

I'm wearing a tiny bit of some lipstain with some regular ol' chapstick for a bit of sheen

my go to HG lip conditioner is MAC's lip conditioner...as for lipstick MAC's Angel and Hellraiser...and lip gloss MAC's pink poodle and spring bean.

lipLITES "Vanilla Swirl" by Bonne Bell. A nice frosty white with the most AH-MAZ-ING taste and scent. Cupcake frosting in a tube!!  Yumma!

Covergirl Lip Perfection in Smolder 
patches.gif

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in 1, followed by NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight on top. 

I have begun to mix different lipsticks on my lips and am creating unique colors with the shade and tint that I enjoy for the look I am creating at the moment. . . Lip balm first and then "Concealer" to start my lip process. . . then a "Matte" color followed with several different colors that are blended. . . Lots of fun but it can never be recreated. . . . One time only. . . 

Marilyn in Dallas

I just bought Revlon's Siren, since orange is the hot new look for spring. Loved it! The color looked pretty amazing on me and the lipstick lasted a long time. Through two meals and a lot of bottled water!

Back