What lipstick/lipgloss are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by UnfamousAmy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CoverGirl lipstick in Temptress with Revlon's Pink Pop! lovinnn' them bright lips! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

also it feels amazingggg on.
Welcome to MuT Amy!!!!!! 
flowers.gif

I found a new lip balm today called candy cane by urban rituelle!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As for lipstick I wear Clinique sassy spice with a white shimmery lipgloss on top and an estee lauder liner called apple cordial, its late here and my lipstick is all over my wine glass by now!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm STILL wearing Maybelline's Superstay 24 Lipcolor in "Unlimited Raisin" mixed with "So Pearly Pink". I put it on at noon and you can still see it. I'm telling you, I love this stuff!!

Clarins Rouge Hydra Nude Lipstick in 03 Nude Beige with Sephora's Ultra Shine Lipgloss in 20 Shiny Perfect Nude on top.

i'm still wearing my MAC lip conditioner and Angel l/s with cliniques bamboo pink l/g over the top of those two. The clinique l/g looks similar to MAC's dazzleglass in Baby Sparks, which I wear  over the top or alone, too.  I like to wear Revlon's Matte 002 Pink Pout, dupe to MAC's Angel, I usually wear it around the house and wear Angel when I go out. I like to save my more expensive items for times when I'm going out and about. I like to use clinique's quickliner for lips in lip blush, or UD naked or wallflower lip liners.  

Hard Candy's Mouthing Off sheer lip shine in Gossip :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's a gold shimmery peach colour on top of Eva Garden's Lipstick Vinyl pinky brown colour in 362

the gold Pixi palette nude, its minty fresh!! 
heart.gif
 I was unsure about the purchase at first an $8 dollar set of lip glosses is not something I would typically buy, the glosses are thick and so many colors to choose from its always in my purse now!! 

UD roach lip liner with Buxom Plumping lip gloss in Gabby.  So pretty! Stays on for a long time, too! The liner definitely helps.

Viva Glam Gaga 1 lipglass, I went in last week and it wasn't sold out!! The lipstick was though. =(

It looks gorgeous on me, I think I might go and snag a back-up before they're all gone.

Originally Posted by Carol D. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Karen, I guess I got lucky, to a degree. I usually order through their web site, and I base my color choice on the swatches they show there. Since I'm a fairly serious photographer, all my computer monitors are calibrated to be as accurate as possible, so as long as Avon has taken care to make the color of their swatches accurate, I can get a fairly good idea of what the colors actually look like. Sometimes it doesn't work though and I end up with a color that I don't want, but not too often.

I used to have an Avon rep that I bought from, but she moved away and I haven't made the effort to find a new one. Being transgendered, I'm always a bit hesitant with stuff like that, as some people don't react well to someone like me.

the bit where you say some people don't react well to someone like me--  you're transgendered & hey, I've got a pimple on my ass, can these mundane facts really be so terrible? Jeesh, so what; no, we aren't all exactly the same...

Oh yeah, topical  content: I got a new lipstick I am wearing constantly, Flirt's Angel, I got it at Kohl's, love it!

Back