What Make Up Remover Do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use almay's pads for my eyes and a daily decongestant cleaner gets everything off my face.

MAC has great wipes that does a good job on removing makeup. Not cheap though...

milky mu removers make my skin lots oilier than it is already, so i'm stuck with water based removers. i'm currently using Uriage makeup remover for normal/combination skins. it's a bit expensive, but it's the only one that doesn't scratch or burn my skin(and it comes in big bottles of 400ml, so it lasts long). it's so gentle you can even remove your eye mu with your contacts.

haha, so many to choose from! I did use oil based products for a while, and I agree, they get the makeup off really well.. but how do you get the oil off?

Some people use a foaming cleanser after cleansing with a cleasning oil/oil based cleasner.

I use my oil based cleaner on my eyes first, then I wash my whole face (I use olay clensing cloths) and that gets the oil off as well as my foundation and so forth.

mac wipes are good, but it leaves your face too oily afterwards. I've heard olive oil, jojoba oil are very good in removing your makeup.

I just use my Mario Badescu foaming glycolic wash. I usually don't wear waterproof eye makeup though. On the occasion when I do go with a waterproof mascara, that stuff doesn't come off for like two days. I do wind up looking exhausted and like a raccoon.

I use tha antibacterial hand soap from tha dolla tree it take EVERYTHIN off my face n my skin is so smooth..... but that is wen its a late nite come home i do that... i got some face wash clothes loreal sells lyke tha one clean n clear used to at big lots for $2 one day n those are SO AWESOME. but my best suggestion is soap n water lyke a liquid or even bar n get it really lathered. also i sometimes jus wen i am takin off eye makeup on myself o others use lotion jus regular lotion. jergens suave whatever was cheapest i bought.... try rubbin the soap lathering it more n more on specific area... ever want ask me any questiosn message email me

good luck.... hate that makeup that wont come off ha ha

I always hated this problem!!! Now I usually use clinique's 'take the day off' remover for my eye makeup ...but its really oily so i usually use another drugstore cucumber something makeup remover for the residue of that and the rest of my face....then moisturise and its lovely & clean....on days where i'm like...argh get it off NOW! i use clinique liquid facial soap...love it! got myself a load of gwp sized ones cheap on ebay ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just noticed a load of ppl have said oil-based things are good...I've also heard that just olive oil is amazing for removing makeup...but then its annoying to remove the oil hehe...does the trick for stubborn racoon eyes tho!

I use Seabreeze's cream cleanser and sometimes have to follow it up with Cetaphil's cleanser just to make sure I got everything off. Both work really good.

For my eyes, I use good ol' Ponds Cold Cream. I swear by it. It is amazing and my eyes never get irritated. (and I have sensitive eyes)

For foundation and general face stuff, I've just been washing with Olay Daily Facials. This is the best stuff I've found for my skin in a really long time.

For eye makeup, I've been using Loreal Gentle Waterproof Eye and Lip Makeup remover. I like it, but you have to shake it to mix the two layers in it before using. Kind of a pain, because it settles fast.

I use LUSH ultrabland. It's not hard on your eyes and gets rid of gunky mascara and eyeliner easily.

Lancome Bi-Facil is great. So is Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover. Baby-oil is a really good inexpensive alternative.

My favorite product to remove all types of makeup, including waterproof, is actually a baby product for my son. It's great for washing when no water is available, and it's called Physiobebe by Mustela. It's great at getting off my makeup before I cleanse my face, and it's very gentle and even feels a bit soothing to my skin.

Back