What Make Up Remover Do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm using Estee Lauder Take It Away for eye makeup and Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk for face makeup. However, I just saw that Neutrogena has come out with some new eye makeup remover pads and a makeup removal lotion so I'm trying those next. If they're good, it should save me quite a bit of dough.

I love this cleanser, definately an HG product. I'm in agreement that oil-based products remove make-up the best; afterall oil dissolves oil.

to remove my eye makeup i use No 7 eye make up remover works perfect was the only product i found to remove every bit of eyeliner and mascara

Lancome Bi-Facil is the only thing for me that gets waterproof mascara off. I do wash my face afterwards with a creamy Estee Lauder cleanser. If I'm in a rush and not wearing waterproof makeup, I use Mac Cleansing wipes. They cleanse and tone in one go, and are very practical!

I use Mary Kay eye make up remover. It seems to work well for me. Other then that...just the regular old Ponds Cold Creme. It is a great make up remover for your whole face. HTH!!

Meredith

I use olive oil. Some of you are worried about getting the oil off afterwards. Why? I just blot the excess , olive oil non comedogenic and makes a great moisturizer.

How about Vaseline petroleum jelly? I use it whenever I have heavy eye makeup on. My friends laugh at me, but it works great! Don't use too much, just a little bit will go a long way.

I have two from Marcelle. One is a gel eye makeup remover and the other one is liquid for waterproof mascara. Both work well and they don't irritate my eyes.

Bio-clean Ziaja, Two phase cleaner from Yves Rocher (i dont remenber a name).

Is it bad that I dont use a MU remover? My face wash has a MU remover in it and I use facial wipes before hand that cleanse, tones and removes MU.

I did have an eye MU remover I used but had to stop, It was by L'oreal and it made my eyes red rore, itch and crack :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> not good

I use the DHC Soft Touch Cleansing Oil, but it's not as good as the regular cleansing oil. I also use Good Skin Creamy Cleanser which is good to use with a washcloth.

Back