What Make Up Remover Do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya try using a cotton bud (Q tip) with a bit of vaseline, it removes waterproof makeup well. Or try baby oil, does the same thing.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nutrimetics (may be an Australian brand, I'm not sure) cleanser-toner pump gets rid of virtually every bit of makeup.

Also try a Q-tip and a little olive oil for stubborn eye makeup. It's gentle and effective. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use a beautician eye make-up remover (Dietbel), but when I haven't got any of them, I use Jojoba Oil.

And, another I hate is the Sephora one. It's the worse I've tried.

pond's bare and repairs! i tried shu uemura cleansing oil and almay but this is the best one so far ! it contains grape eseed extract and vitamin E :]

Any "Bi-Phase" eye make up remover, oil and water based cleanser that you shake to make an emulsion seem to get everything off. I doubt you'll find a wash off cleanser that'll do the job properly.

:scared: My HG eye makeup remover is Avon's Perfectwear Eye Makeup remover....This is the ONLY thing that takes it all off...I have tried high end brands...everything. However, when i went to order a few more bottles, they are no longer listed on the site! I don't know what i am going to do...

This Yves Rocher remover that has blueberry extract or something...

It's slightly oily so it removes absolutely EVERYTHING (even waterproof!).

Love it.

Neutrogenia ... it's the first drugstore brand I've tried that didn't leave a disgusting, greasy film behind, and I refuse to pay lots of money for something that just takes my makeup off! Actually the only reason I even use makeup remover at all is because I can't wash off my eyeshadow with soap once I started using Urban Decay Primer Potion --- before I discovered UDPP, I just used my regular facial cleanser!

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil or DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Everything comes right off......

The trick that works for me is to spread the oil on your face, massage about 1-2 min..and add water to face SLOWLY (oil turns from clear to milky white) and after emulsifying my whole face, rinse it off with a lot of water :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can go to the DHC website and request a catalog which contains samples (usually one is the cleansing oil)

Back