What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for my BE order from QVC (the TSV from this past Saturday's event). Can't wait! It includes 2 foundations, a blush, 2 eyeshadows, a lip gloss, and 3 aqua-handled brushes including the popular new eye buki brush; also a huge organizer bag. Yay! I got an email from QVC that it was shipped yesterday and should arrive here by Friday. This could get addictive!

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm waiting for my BE order from QVC (the TSV from this past Saturday's event). Can't wait! It includes 2 foundations, a blush, 2 eyeshadows, a lip gloss, and 3 aqua-handled brushes including the popular new eye buki brush; also a huge organizer bag. Yay! I got an email from QVC that it was shipped yesterday and should arrive here by Friday. This could get addictive! Hey!
Please review the organizer bag when you get it. I think you can buy just the bag. I heard it's big and it has a "brush section". If it's awesome, I was thinking about getting it.

Thanks!!

I'm waiting for samples from Meow (frisky and naughty samples of abyssian, manx, and angora in the Pampered Puss formula, along with a bunch of blushes and eyeshadows). I'm also waiting for my f/s foundation (Y7) from Lure Beauty along with their rice powder, their enchanging blush and a couple of eyeshadows.

Hmm, I'm waiting for a lot: Lily Lolo samples of foundations, blushes and e/s placed over a month ago and still not here, Lure sample foundations and Apple Taffy blush, Doodlebug sugar scrub (over 3 weeks ago), 2 Meow pkgs (1 was 3 weeks ago and 1 last week), MAD gelliners and e/s placed over 3 weeks ago, J.Lynne foundations placed over 3 weeks ago...they're just taking soooo long!

I think my list is modest compared to you pros. I'm waiting on my foundation samples and blush samples from Milan minerals

My Mad order came the other day so now I'm just waiting for my Fyrinnae. But, I'm also planning an ingredient haul from TKB for when I get paid. I'm planning on getting a load of the sparks colours.

I'm waiting for:

Lumiere VV in light med golden, blondie eye shadow and rested eye shadow.

Clinical basics scrub

Camellia Rose skin smoothing primer

Originally Posted by liznewark /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think my list is modest compared to you pros. I'm waiting on my foundation samples and blush samples from Milan minerals Sounds like a nice sample haul. I hope you find your HG MMU on your first try!!
rotfl.gif
Enjoy!

Ok here's what I'm waiting for:

Meow:

Feliners- (I just got some and ordered more, ha!) Declawed, catwalk, cat-chy, and magi-cat.

and other than that, I'm just waiting on some piggie samples.

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif No. I didn't think it would help. I have tried my Eraser, foundation and concealer. None of it kept the eyeshadow on or from creasing. I don't have to use anything with my drugstore eyeshadows. I can wear my CoverGirl for 10 or 12 hours and it looks "just applied". I don't know what the problem is. I really like many of the MMU eyeshadows I have. It's too bad. Katnahat!
I'm really surprised that Eraser didn't work as an e/s primer for you. If that's the case, UDPP might not work either since it has even less silicones than Eraser. Maybe you could try sending for a free sample of Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (you have nothing to lose). I believe the Monistat powder-gel has the highest concentration of silicones of the three products, judging from their ingredient label, and that's the stuff that makes your MU adhere to the skin.

I have oily, acne-prone skin and even oilier eyelids and Monistat is my HG foundation and e/s primer, pore minimiser and mattifier. I already have 3 tubes (though I've barely even made a dent in the first tube and each tube contains 1.5 fl.oz) of it but I'm still thinking about buying some more because I'm so paranoid about running out of it!
rotfl.gif

I really do believe you should give this a shot because it's such a shame that you can't wear mineral e/s.
frown.gif

FYI, this is the ingredient list for UDPP:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben

May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Katnahat!
I'm really surprised that Eraser didn't work as an e/s primer for you. If that's the case, UDPP might not work either since it has even less silicones than Eraser. Maybe you could try sending for a free sample of Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (you have nothing to lose). I believe the Monistat powder-gel has the highest concentration of silicones of the three products, judging from their ingredient label, and that's the stuff that makes your MU adhere to the skin.

I have oily, acne-prone skin and even oilier eyelids and Monistat is my HG foundation and e/s primer, pore minimiser and mattifier. I already have 3 tubes (though I've barely even made a dent in the first tube and each tube contains 1.5 fl.oz) of it but I'm still thinking about buying some more because I'm so paranoid about running out of it!
rotfl.gif

I really do believe you should give this a shot because it's such a shame that you can't wear mineral e/s.
frown.gif

FYI, this is the ingredient list for UDPP:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben

May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

sat-chit-ananda!
Guess what? Everybody was raving about UDPP so much I went to Sephora and bought one this week.
laughing.gif
rotfl.gif
I will use it this weekend. I really hope it works, but based on your information I don't know.
scared.gif
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

If the UDPP doesn't work I think I will try the monistat. I REALLY want to use these darn eyeshadows!

Well, I got my first Meow order the other day. I'm still waiting on Order #2 (which is the one I *really* want because of the foundation colors). I was really disappointed in the eye shadows.
frown.gif
They went on kinda muted and muddy. I haven't practiced much with foiling them. I'm hoping that will work better!

In addition to the 2nd Meow order (which has finally shipped!!!), I'm now also waiting on the following:

MAC (not MMU. Sorry!)

Lustreglass - Love Nectar

228 Mini Shader Brush

Lumiere

Buffer Brush

foundation samples in: Light Warm and Light Medium Warm (a sample of each in both Veena Velvet and Flawless Face)

finishing powder sample: Veena Veil Sheer

blush sample: Ginger

Aromaleigh

ROCKS! Sonic e/s (samples):

Space Oddity

London Dungeon

Pleasure Dome

Black Planet

Agent Orange

Velvet Goldmine

I See Red

Helter Skelter

Ring of Fire

Lady Stardust

Destination Unknown

Moonage Daydream

Everyday Minerals

Oval Concealer Brush

foundation samples in: Warm Fairly Light (Matte & Intensive), Warm Medium Beige Matte

Pick Me Up Pink "concealer" sample

blush sample - Weekend Getaway

e/s (minis):

Ginger Peach

Smokey (e/l)

Comfy

Shopping Spree

Good China

Sunset Voyage

Pink Pajamas

Ping Pong

Well Being

Silver Spoon

And... okay. That's it. LMAO!! I *must* stop buying make-up!! Once I find the right foundation color and company, I will just have to do with what I've got for awhile!!!

I'm awaiting on full sizes of MMU & Blush from Miessence along with other non-MMU products & I should receive them mid-next week.
rotfl.gif
I can't wait!

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif sat-chit-ananda!
Guess what? Everybody was raving about UDPP so much I went to Sephora and bought one this week.
laughing.gif
rotfl.gif
I will use it this weekend. I really hope it works, but based on your information I don't know.
scared.gif
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

If the UDPP doesn't work I think I will try the monistat. I REALLY want to use these darn eyeshadows!

I'm cossing my fingers and toes for you, katnahat! I really hope it works for you because there's a whole galaxy of mineral e/s just waiting for you!
rockwoot.gif
rotfl.gif

Wow, entipy! That's a truckload of MU you got there! Sorry to hear the Meow e/s went on muted and muddy. What shades were these? Did you apply them wet or dry? Also, sometimes I find too much blending on the eyelid can do that to my matte e/s too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by princessmich /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm awaiting on full sizes of MMU & Blush from Miessence along with other non-MMU products & I should receive them mid-next week.
rotfl.gif
I can't wait! Princessmich!
F/s Miessence foundation and blush? Does that mean you now have 3 HGs in your arsenal?
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, entipy! That's a truckload of MU you got there! Sorry to hear the Meow e/s went on muted and muddy. What shades were these? Did you apply them wet or dry? Also, sometimes I find too much blending on the eyelid can do that to my matte e/s too.
smile.gif
Tell me about it! LOL. And all THIS after I said I was done ordering for awhile. LOL.
It was Territorial, Fur Flyin', and Doctor ZhiCATo. Those are the only three I've tried so far. I don't think it was overblending because they went on that way from the get-go. I haven't adequately tried them wet, yet, but I don't often wear shadows wet. I'm guessing they would work much better that way because the Feliner I got, Catsup, worked great, and I applied it wet.

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm cossing my fingers and toes for you, katnahat! I really hope it works for you because there's a whole galaxy of mineral e/s just waiting for you!
rockwoot.gif
rotfl.gif
Thanks sat-chit-ananda!!!
g.gif

I think I will be using it tomorrow!
7dh.gif
I will post after I use it.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
Woo Hoo! Checked my mail just now and my Everyday Minerals were in there!! Yayy! I'm so excited. I thought it was all going to be in baggies, but they are each in little cute jars with brown tops! So adorable! I was expecting them so soon! That was SUPER fast!
eek.gif
I just washed out my brushes and am waiting for them to dry. It's killing me! I want to put it on now!!!!

On a side note, I'm interested in this Monistat you all speak of now. Hmmm.

Hope the UDPP works for you kat! I've got my fingers crossed!

Thank you Ohappydaye!!
g.gif

I hope so too!

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
Woo Hoo! Checked my mail just now and my Everyday Minerals were in there!! Yayy! I'm so excited. I thought it was all going to be in baggies, but they are each in little cute jars with brown tops! So adorable! I was expecting them so soon! That was SUPER fast!
eek.gif
I just washed out my brushes and am waiting for them to dry. It's killing me! I want to put it on now!!!! WOO HOO! I'm so jealous! LOL. Everyday has been the fastest and most generous with samples of any of the companies I've tried so far. Have fun!!

im waiting on all the brushes from lumiere that i didnt have the money to purchase. i can dream right?

Back