What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for my Fyrinnae order.....**waits impatiently**.
whistling.gif

I'm going to NYC in 3 weeks so I don't want to order anything right now that may arrive when I'm away.

For those intending to make Lumiere orders...Starting tomorrow (Sunday) they are going to have gift with purchase for orders over $25.00. The gift will change every week. Woohooo!!!!

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Still waiting for my Fyrinnae order.....**waits impatiently**.
whistling.gif

I'm going to NYC in 3 weeks so I don't want to order anything right now that may arrive when I'm away.

For those intending to make Lumiere orders...Starting tomorrow (Sunday) they are going to have gift with purchase for orders over $25.00. The gift will change every week. Woohooo!!!!

awesome! thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Still waiting for my Fyrinnae order.....**waits impatiently**.
whistling.gif

Hope your order arrives soon & thanks for sharing about Lumiere's sale
smile.gif
Waiting on an order seem like forever...i know the feeling.

Taylor Made

Galena

Slick

Clay

Moot

Pistol

Vegas

Killer

After Glow

Fuzzy Navel

Throne

California

Minx

Penny

Brown Sugar

All eye colors

More from Taylor Made

index

Touche

Throne

Vera

Holly

Retro

Cybal

Despair

Vera Jar

Belfry

Sunrise

Amethyst

I'm currently waiting orders from EDM, Oceanmist, and Pure Luxe. I decided to buy the eraser from there after reading sooo many postive things about it. I'm very excited!!

I am waiting for meow samples, I ordered one of almost every foundation shade since I am soo bad at picking the right color, oyy maybe this time

Got my second Meow order in! The e/s I used this time (Scandal Eyes) worked just fine. They're very pretty, actually! I'm not diggin' so much on the foundation, though.

Now, I'm waiting on the Lumiere, still.

My MAC order has disappeared. *curses UPS*

AND I'm waiting on an order from Everyday Minerals - a sample kit and another mini-eye shadow kit.

smile.gif

you should use a base or mix the shadow with a bit of water to lotion.. the powders used in mineral shadows are very fine and thats probably why its not staying on u

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried a bunch of eyeshadow samples (MMU). None of them will stay on my eyes. I'm sad about that. I decided to give up on MMU eyeshadows.
sadyes.gif
I'm back with my Sheer Nudes by CoverGirl.

Originally Posted by princesstoni /img/forum/go_quote.gif you should use a base or mix the shadow with a bit of water to lotion.. the powders used in mineral shadows are very fine and thats probably why its not staying on u She said she bought some UDPP to try, but she hasn't posted anything about it yet.
Did it work, katnahat??

i just got my Fyrinnae order. Just some e/s samples. The sizes are incredible for the price ($1.50- $1.75 each). I've ordered samples before but they really gave me big samples this time around. I also ordered the angle liner brush ($4.00) and the e/s brush. Can't wait to try the goodies out tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif She said she bought some UDPP to try, but she hasn't posted anything about it yet.
Did it work, katnahat??

Yes it wroked beautifully! Thank you for asking!
I started a thread about it. If you want to, check it out.

LINK >>>>>> UDPP Worked!

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just received mine and I LOVE it! My pores disappeared, I promise you I gasped! Do you use it underneath your make-up? Which brand of MMU do you use?

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes it wroked beautifully! Thank you for asking!
I started a thread about it. If you want to, check it out.

LINK >>>>>> UDPP Worked!

Awesome!!!
biggrin.gif
I'll go look.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes. I clean my face, tone, moisturize and then apply the eraser...followed by my makeup. I use Bare Minerals MMU. I just ordered samples of the apricot enhancer the other night. If this works as well as the eraser I will have found my HG concealer! I can barely wait for it to arrive!!! Do you "pat" on the Eraser or kinda rub/smooth it in? I've really been wanting to get some of this, but I'm worried it won't work. Maybe I should try it, anyway.
smile.gif

I'm not waiting on any orders now as my Fyrinnae showed up on Monday. But I am planning a Taylor Made order when I get paid tomorrow
rotfl.gif

I don't have any minerals orders going right now. However, I am waiting on a MAC order. I haven't tried Milan Minerals yet, so I'd like to get an order out. I'm also bidding on a MAC item on EBAY right now. I try to juggle one-two orders a paycheck. I was on vacation so I haven't had any packages for over a month. I think I'm feeling catch-up is in order.

OK..... I was getting the itch of not having any MMU to look forward to in the mail so I made a small order of samples from Taylor Made.

I hope I'm not the only who's always looking for the next thing to buy. I guess when it's something as cheap as samples I don't feel as guilty.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not waiting on any orders now as my Fyrinnae showed up on Monday. But I am planning a Taylor Made order when I get paid tomorrow
rotfl.gif
. Hey Sirvinya, I was wondering how you liked the liquid eyeliner you ordered from Fyrinnae. I really like some of their colours! When you get around to trying it out, could you let me know your opinion?
biggrin.gif
Thanks!

Back