What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif my bf said i should get my orders on monday ! omg its still a long wait i cant wait to try it out ! Did you get the MMU company to send your order to your bf's house?
smile.gif

I'm waiting for:

- Alima foundation, primer, blushes sample order

- Everyday Mineral sample kit

- Meow foundation, blushes, bronzers sample order

And already I'm itching to order from Lumiere! I HATE the long wait (since I don't live in US, sigh).

damn my "an" s still not here yet !

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you get the MMU company to send your order to your bf's house?
smile.gif
no he paid and send to My house but hej its been over 2 weeks

I'm waiting on another Fyrinnae order. It should come today. The mail has been delayed with all the postal strikes.

I'm awaiting my first Fyrinnae order! Yay! Tons of e/s samples. Also an order from Lumiere with some samples of foundation between which I'll hopefully find my Lumiere Hg.

Hope my lumiere e/s order arrives next week. Can't wait to play with my new colours
smile.gif
Just received my Monave and My MMBB orders.

guess what? paycheck.
biggrin.gif

i ordered some stuff at lily lolo, so happy, can't wait to receive it !!

I am anxiously awaiting samples of:

Meow - Naughty & Fierce Abysinnian flawless feline foundations & concealers.

Meow - Premiere Puss Primer for oily skin (full size - this will be my first full size MMU purchase
tee.gif
goldcup.gif
)

Alima - Golden 3-5, and Warm #3 or 4 samples

I am hoping this will be my last sample order. I spent over $100 on MMU samples (and I'm not working)
10.gif
bawling.gif
just to find my right color! I'm purely medium ethnic toned golden yellow with a dash of beige so it has been frustrating! I think I have found the closest match with Meow. I heard Alima has very yellow colors so I'm giving them a try.

I'm waiting for some Meow samples (just shipped today). This is my first time trying Meow.

I am also awaiting more samples of EDM (both semi matte and intensive). I tried the intensive over a year ago when I first started using minerals. I decided to try again.

I'm still waiting on my Sheercover products and my products from Meow - I orderd tons of samples from them a few days ago.

I ordered from Meow yesterday, and I got:

Concealer: 3- Naughty Korat SAMPLE

Concealer: 3- Naughty Angora SAMPLE

Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Korat Sample

Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Angora Sample

Primp&Preen: Crystalline Cat Glow Powder SAMPLE

Primp & Preen: Premiere Puss Primer Combo SAMPLE

Primp & Preen: Top Cat Finish/Setting Powder SAMPLE

Blush: Fantasies SAMPLE

Great orders ladies. I can feel the excitement of waiting for the mail.

I'm still waiting for 3 orders. Taylor Made Minerals, Lumiere, and Coastal Scents.

I want more Fyrinnae and to try the new product that allows you to press loose eyeshadows into a pan.

Right now I'm waiting on orders from everyday minerals (starter kit) and a bunch of samples from pure luxe! I'm so excited!

I'm waiting for:

- Camellia Rose kabuki+primer (any day soon
smile.gif
)

- Lumiere starter kit+samples (still processing)

- Meow Munchkin+samples (processing)

Back