What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I hear you, right now I'm awaiting orders from Lumiere, TKB trading, LilyLolo and Camellia Rose and I'm still eyeing some stuff from LilyLolo that I didn't get so there comes another order. Yep I'm sick too lol.

I understand completely. I love online shopping and always have something on its way to me.

So far....AN, Fyrinnae and Lumiere. For Lumiere I got 6 lumi-lips. I've been buying too many e/s lately that I thought to transfer my obsession to lip glosses.

Now I'm thinking of making a Barefaced Minerals order. The glimmers look so nice.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif So far....AN, Fyrinnae and Lumiere. For Lumiere I got 6 lumi-lips. I've been buying too many e/s lately that I thought to transfer my obsession to lip glosses.
Now I'm thinking of making a Barefaced Minerals order. The glimmers look so nice.

Wow, togal! 6 lumilips!! Please share pics!! lol
smile.gif

I am waiting for 3 orders: GOW, Mad Minerals, and EDM. I'll also be ordering from Lumiere when the pre-buys come. *wink*
biggrin.gif

I'm waiting on another kit from EDM - I purchased full sizes of my foundation in Original Glo (never dreamed I'd be doing that in a million years - certified matte girl here!) And I'm waiting on a kit (Everything but the kitchen Sink) from Oceanmist Cosmetics. More eyeshadows and blushes. I'm really looking forward to trying their "clearly luminous" face powder. I think after this haul, I've really got to stop. For a while anyway!
scared.gif

CooCoo

Originally Posted by jangmi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, togal! 6 lumilips!! Please share pics!! lol
smile.gif

I am waiting for 3 orders: GOW, Mad Minerals, and EDM. I'll also be ordering from Lumiere when the pre-buys come. *wink*
biggrin.gif

I will try to post pics of the Lumilips when I get them. I am also excited to see what Kim has up her sleeve with the pre-buys. I bought 2 each of the kabukis and long handled kabukis during the previous pre-buy and am soooo happy I did. Lumiere has really spoiled me for other brushes.
biggrin.gif

I'm waiting for Meow (2 foundations and cat glow), GOW cleanser and moisturizer and Camellia Rose primer.

I just read the post that said it took 2 weeks for her meow! UGH! I have samples that I am using very sparingly so I don't run out.

The payments for a lipstick I bought and my Twisted Fayte eyeshadows went through!!! So I am waiting on those and some foundation
smile.gif

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif I will try to post pics of the Lumilips when I get them. I am also excited to see what Kim has up her sleeve with the pre-buys. I bought 2 each of the kabukis and long handled kabukis during the previous pre-buy and am soooo happy I did. Lumiere has really spoiled me for other brushes.
biggrin.gif
Lol It's spoiled me, too! I can't wait for them to make a bigger but still dense flat top! I think Kim will definitely make it happen. I only wish I was around for the first pre-buy!!! lmao Now, I will watch the Lumiere forum like a hawk! It won't go past me this time... But I DO have a good excuse for missing out! I was very much a newbie and didnt find this forum and MMM til later
frown.gif
It's so sad *sighs*, but I'm glad I've found this place
wink.gif

By the way, which 6 did you order? I have 3 in my arsenal: Pink Satin Sheets (nice), Full of Grace (too dark or something for me), and Crushed Velvet (my fave)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jangmi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol It's spoiled me, too! I can't wait for them to make a bigger but still dense flat top! I think Kim will definitely make it happen. I only wish I was around for the first pre-buy!!! lmao Now, I will watch the Lumiere forum like a hawk! It won't go past me this time... But I DO have a good excuse for missing out! I was very much a newbie and didnt find this forum and MMM til later
frown.gif
It's so sad *sighs*, but I'm glad I've found this place
wink.gif

By the way, which 6 did you order? I have 3 in my arsenal: Pink Satin Sheets (nice), Full of Grace (too dark or something for me), and Crushed Velvet (my fave)
smile.gif

I'm sure Kim will try to include the bigger flat top in the pre-buy as it seems to be a popular request. My lumi lips order include: Ruby slippers, full of grace, holy grail, flare and Oh Baby (2).

Waow, finally received my meow order! Although it wasn't that long, 17 days...

But I'm not disappointed, it was worth the wait!!

Smashbox eyeshadow in Smashbox.com

oopss.. sry i just figured out what mmu was...wrong place to put a Sephora order, sorry!

I'm new to mineral makeup, but I just placed an order with Monave and am anxious to try this product line.

I'm still waiting (taps her foot inpatiently) for My meow, monave and AN samples and my PureLuxe full-size Eraser....Love that stuff. They have all been sent now so at least I know they are on the way.

I am waiting for my HG, AN minerals...fairly lt cool foundation, light comp. concealer, and linen veil.

Talk about customer service! When I placed my order for samples from Monave, I included an e-mail asking if they could recommend a foundation shade in their line that would match a brand I currently use. To my surprise, Sharon (either a makeup consultant or customer service person at Monave) called to help me with my order and suggest shades to try.

Now this is something you just don't ever hear of anymore!

Originally Posted by Heuchera /img/forum/go_quote.gif Talk about customer service! When I placed my order for samples from Monave, I included an e-mail asking if they could recommend a foundation shade in their line that would match a brand I currently use. To my surprise, Sharon (either a makeup consultant or customer service person at Monave) called to help me with my order and suggest shades to try.
Now this is something you just don't ever hear of anymore!

You are so right....customer service is the difference in which companies I remain loyal to.

milan cheeky baby... 3 20 grams jars of my choice blushes for only 25 dollars yeheey im so excited.. to bad i still have to wait the least of 2 weeks for the shipping

Back