What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fyrinnae order.

empress of Atlantis (sample) oil.

Leif e/s (gorgeous !!)

Arcane Magic : Faerie glamour. i was dreaming of it.

given the €/US$ exchange rate, those e/s are really cheap !

my fyrinnae order has been shipped yesterday. counting the days
rotfl.gif

i'm also debating about lily lolo. should i order the full kit (foundation, veil, blush, bronzer, cover up) or just a foundation and veil?

Aromaleigh:

Sonic Rocks! Eyeshadows (4 of them)

Gothic mineral eyeliner

And more Twisted Fayte stuff!!

lily lolo : Candy Cane foundation, Cupcake Blush, Translucent silk powder, Blondie cover up, Cream Soda eyeshadow.

yay.gif
my LilY Lolo order has been shipped yesterday, i hope i can receive it friday so i can play with it during the weekend.

Just a small Fyrinnae order. A full size of my favourite fragrance oil: Pharoah's Mistress.

I finally made my first order for full sizes. I'm awaiting a big order from Meow. I just couldn't resist during their 20 % off sale.

I know that I could wait, but this was so tempting
smile.gif
I ordered two big 3 oz jars of pampered puss and flawless feline in my perfect shade. I also ordered some samples of darker foundations to mix with those which are extremely light or not in my skin tone. I intend just to put all the Meow samles in one jar and mix them and see what I'll achieve
smile.gif

I also await samples from AN, this is my 3rd samples order to find perfect color.

My Monave samples are also on their way.
smile.gif

Waiting for my Monave samples, EDM samples and my Mac 187 brush. I'm was a bit surprised I had to pay $34 for my Monave samples though. But I just bit my tongue and decided to go for it.

Um. This is such a newbie question and I feel super embarrassed asking about it (I'm completely new to Mineral Make-up.) But what is HG?

Welcome eloque. HG means holy grail. A product that you have discovered to be the ultimate one that works for you.

I'm still waiting for my AN full size foundation, finishinh powder and corrector, BFM glimmers. I finally caved in last night and ordered some brushes from Lumiere's pre-buy.

I'm waiting for my PL order too. I got the Foundation in Buff, about five blushes, bronzer, powder eraser (bec of so many good reviews) and a lippie! I just got my KT Naturals order, I haven't had a chance to try it yet...

My Pure Luxe order: Lining-Gel, Eye-Pod, Flocked Sponges, Soothing Eye Gel Pads, Fan Brush and some samples.

i ordered some stuff at Fyrinnae.

i ended buying the 10ml bottle of Empress of Atlantis perfume oil because i like it and i can't find the Estée Lauder perfume i want. i also bought some full sizes e/s, mostly turquoise shades, leif which is a beautiful green from the fall collection, and two other samples of beige e/s.

I placed a few orders:

Ebay - brush set

Ebay - Leishi 20 pcs mineral set

Mad minerals - 15 pcs minerals

I just made an order for two EDM kits. They will take forever to get here in Brazil and I just can't wait!!!

I'm VERY excited and nervous, because I'm not sure if I picked the right foundation for my skin tone.

I use BE medium tan and/or tan (for summer) and Micabella in Cappucino (my best match so far).

4yr8mqw.jpg

I'm the one on the right and I can't remember if I was wearing BE medium tan or Micabella's Cappucino that day.

Here's what I ordered:

Custom Kits: Everyday Kit I

• blush or face color: B&B 6g
  • concealer: Sunlight Color Corrector 6g
  • finishing powder: Finishing Dust Large
  • blush or face color: Everyday Bronzer 6g
  • foundation: (Beige) Beige-Light Tan 8g Intensive
  • foundation: (Warm) Warm-Medium Beige Summer 8g Intensive
  • brush: Angled Blush Brush Brush Size
  • brush: Premium Eve Dual Fiber Brush Size
Custom Kits: Everyday Kit II
  • brush: Angled Blush Brush Brush Size
  • foundation: (Warm) Warm-Sandy Medium 8g Intensive
  • finishing powder: Balancing Powder Large
  • foundation: (Warm) Warm-Medium Beige Summer 8g Intensive
  • blush or face color: Sunday Brunch 6g
  • concealer: Pick Me Up Pink 6g
  • brush: Premium Kabuki Brush Size
  • blush or face color: All Smiles 6g
I never tried anything from EDM, so I would really like to know what you guys think.

Back