What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by seba /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm waiting for:- Camellia Rose kabuki+primer (any day soon
smile.gif
)

- Lumiere starter kit+samples (still processing)

- Meow Munchkin+samples (processing)

I use Camellia Rose's primer. It is fabulous!
I'm also waiting for Meow samples, Garden of Wisdom skin care and Lumiere Baby Face glow & light/med beige FF.

I am waiting on a bunch of Meow... one order from 7/25. I hope I get it soon...

I am also waiting on an order I just placed today to MeLange.

Originally Posted by maryfitz24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use Camellia Rose's primer. It is fabulous!
I'm also waiting for Meow samples, Garden of Wisdom skin care and Lumiere Baby Face glow & light/med beige FF.

I heard so much raves for Jen's primer that I HAD to get it
12.gif
. I hope I'll like it.

One thing I don't like about Meow is they are very slow at processing, and ironically the shipping is also longer than other mmu companies to get here
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by seba /img/forum/go_quote.gif I heard so much raves for Jen's primer that I HAD to get it
12.gif
. I hope I'll like it.One thing I don't like about Meow is they are very slow at processing, and ironically the shipping is also longer than other mmu companies to get here
icon_frown.gif

I agree about Meow. This is my first order so I didn't realize how much slower it is. I ordered a couple things from other companies after I order Meow and I've already gotten them.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient.

I think you will really like the primer. I've tried a handful before Jen's but didn't really feel strongly about them. Plus, some made me break out. Jen's did not irritate my sensitive skin.

Originally Posted by cerrenity /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm still waiting on my Sheercover products and my products from Meow - I orderd tons of samples from them a few days ago. hi cerrenity...let us know when you get sheercover and if its works...i just ordered sheercover lastnight!!even though i have heard alot of bad things about it i wanted to see for myself as it sounds so good!it should come in about a week!!yay!!...oh and what kind of skin do you have???thanks
laughing.gif
xxx...

Foundation samples and f/s oil control powder from Aubrey Nicole. Gotta love free shipping. It's a great way to try out new lines.

I bought some Aubrey Nicole foundation off a girl here I'm waiting to get
smile.gif
I'm so excited!!!!

I also got one of the auctions for Twisted Fayte after trying for DAYS....and I finally won!! I am sending payment on Tuesday for it and I can't wait to get it.

Waiting on my AN order from the last sale dating July 18. Has anyone else had shipping delays with them recently? All my previous orders with them came within 2 weeks.

Still waiting for a meow full size order... They're so slow, I can't wait to have them!

(I still have the sample to play with, but it's not the same...)

Lumiere 6 e/s collection, 6 e/s from MMBB, 1 f/s e/s & Gelle Drops from Milan Minerals. Can't wait to get those in
wink.gif

Originally Posted by princessmich /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lumiere 6 e/s collection, 6 e/s from MMBB, 1 f/s e/s & Gelle Drops from Milan Minerals. Can't wait to get those in
wink.gif
May I ask if Milan's shipping to Canada was reasonable?? I can't seem to find the shipping cost on their site. I so want to try the Gelle Drops.
Everyone's hauls sound awesome. Hope you all get them soon.

Unfortunately I got bored for a little too long. I ordered tons of samples from monave, Aubrey Nicole and I ordered an Eraser from Pure Luxe which I had used before and liked. I'm also still waiting on Meow samples. It's been over 2 weeks since I ordered them. I love getting little packages in the mail. It's a sickness I know some of you understand.

Count me in, I'm also waiting for 2!! AN orders (gotta love the free shipping
smile.gif
), and Meow (finally shipped after 2 wks processing time, duh!!). And I'm already thinking of ordering from Lure, Lumiere, EDM, MMBB...

Latest posts

Back