What Moisturiser Do You Use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i totally love this stuff E45 Body Milk, from the site:

New E45 endless moisture light caring body milk

For just moisturised skin that lasts all day

Skin type: For normal to dry skin

Is E45 Endless Moisture Right For Me?

If you have normal or dry skin, day to day environmental stresses can dehydrate skin, leaving it feeling dry and dull. E45 Endless Moisture Light Caring Body Milk provides long-lasting moisture & protection from water loss, meaning your skin is as moisturised in the evening as when you applied the product in the morning.

It has been developed with dermatologists to be lightweight, quickly absorbed and non-greasy.

Why is it different?

E45 Endless Moisture's unique Constant Moisture Build formulation contains a complex of natural lipid & glycerine that work in harmony with your skin to replenish lost moisture, then build & maintain hydration in the skin for at least 24 hours. Your skin feels velvety soft & moisturised all day long.

Hydrates - Softens - Protects from water loss

200ml and 400ml creams available in lightly fragranced or 100% perfume and colour free

How do I use it?

Apply liberally as required. For best results use daily.

E45 Products:

E45 have been working with dermatologists for over 50 years to develop expert products which soothe and care for dry skin.

el_prod_endless_moisture_body_milk.jpg

I was put on shea butter about a few months ago and honestly with my eczema breakouts, that's the only thing I use. The best thing about it is that i can use it on my hair, on my body and on my feet (with socks at nite)

Korres greek yogurts are amazing for the face, especially in the winter and are all natural.

For the body in winter, extra virgin olive oil. The only thing that leaves me ashy. For the face, it varies. For day I am using Skinmedica TNS SPF 30 or Clinique III&IV moisturizer (Not planning to repurchase) and at night SebaMed moisturizing cream.

aveda all sensative moisturizer...

that being said they do not make it anymore, and i am not thrilled with it. it doesnt have spf in it so it really just moisturizes and that is it

i really really want to try out moisturizers because my previous ones have all been d/c. aveeno positively smooth, mac lightful daily, two others i can't think of cuz it was before that.

what would you guys recommend to use? i'd really like things i could get small sizes of first then get big if it works or if you know of a site to buy samples or something of skincare i'd love my life.

I use MAC's Studio Moisture Cream in the morning before I apply my makeup.

Then I use the MAC Moisturelush Cream at night.

Love them both!

StudioMoistureCream.jpg

MoisturelushCream.jpg

Originally Posted by blueglitter /img/forum/go_quote.gif i totally love this stuff E45 Body Milk, from the site: New E45 endless moisture light caring body milk

For just moisturised skin that lasts all day

Skin type: For normal to dry skin

Is E45 Endless Moisture Right For Me?

If you have normal or dry skin, day to day environmental stresses can dehydrate skin, leaving it feeling dry and dull. E45 Endless Moisture Light Caring Body Milk provides long-lasting moisture & protection from water loss, meaning your skin is as moisturised in the evening as when you applied the product in the morning.

It has been developed with dermatologists to be lightweight, quickly absorbed and non-greasy.

Why is it different?

E45 Endless Moisture's unique Constant Moisture Build formulation contains a complex of natural lipid & glycerine that work in harmony with your skin to replenish lost moisture, then build & maintain hydration in the skin for at least 24 hours. Your skin feels velvety soft & moisturised all day long.

Hydrates - Softens - Protects from water loss

200ml and 400ml creams available in lightly fragranced or 100% perfume and colour free

How do I use it?

Apply liberally as required. For best results use daily.

E45 Products:

E45 have been working with dermatologists for over 50 years to develop expert products which soothe and care for dry skin.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t..._body_milk.jpg

I use it too, it's a great bodycream, and it's not expensive either ! It does provide moisture till night and it sinks in so quickly that it's a pleasure to apply bodycream just after my shower. I apply it, massage it just a bit and i can put on my clothes just after. I'm really picky with bodycreams, so this one is a nice surprise.

Originally Posted by riotlove /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you think mac would give samples of their moisturizers? I'm not sure, but i guess it doesn't hurt to ask at a store. If they don't, try getting your hands on the ingredients list, you'll have more chances of finding a similar product.

Originally Posted by riotlove /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you think mac would give samples of their moisturizers? I have been given samples of the Studio Moisture Cream, Moisturelush Cream, and also the Lightful Ultramoisture Creme.Tried all three out before I decided which ones I was actually going to buy.

They usually give you samples of almost anything. All you have to do is ask!
smile.gif

I am using neutrogena and it isn't working, I have to put tons of it on for the flakiness to go away because it is winter now. The fact that I have sensitive skin and if I put something on that is too thick and creamy that will cause me to break out doesn't help.

Check this one
smile.gif
I love it ! It sinks in super easy, and it's a light cream, not a thick one. I think Avene and La Roche Posay have some moisturizers for sensitive skins, and you could also try aloe vera. It's sold under the form of gel, but you can also find it in moisturizers.

I really liked Relastin's Ultra Emollient for winter, because it's thick and really hydrates without making me break out. It's also an anti-aging product (killing two birds with one stone is always a plus) and. I love that they have a lighter alternative for the summer... because you should NOT be using the same product in the winter and summer months.

Back