What Moisturiser Do You Use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My skin is acne-prone on my t-zone and combination oily/dry. My acne is inflammatory when it does appear, and looks very red and irritated.

When my acne heals, it scabs and gets dry so I rely on Egyptian Magic (A natural skin cream/balm supposedly based on Egyptian folklore) to heal and protect these areas before moisturizing and applying makeup.

So far I've only seen it for sale in all natural food markets and on thier website: www.EgyptianMagic.com

I got mine on Amazon for about $28 with shipping and handling.

My HG of moisturizers are the Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizers.

Kiss my Face has 8 different 4-16 oz. tubes of all natural and organic Ultra Moisturizers for... seriously... you may have to read this twice:

I use the Lavender and Shea Ultra Moisturizer in the morning as the Shea moisturizes my skin after being pressed up against my pillow and being in a cold and dry room and the lavender soothes me and calms redness.

I use the Peaches 'n' Cream (4% Alpha Hydroxy Acid) Ultra Moisturizer before bed to help turn over dead skin cells and promote soft, radiant skin in the morning.

Peaches 'n' Cream has been a pretty fun moisturizer so far... The scent is so very strong that when I was at work, I walked by two guys who were just chit chatting and I noticed they grew quiet and I heard one of them ask, "Do you smell that? It smells like peaches." Lmao, my friend actually bought some also because she looooooooves peaches and said that whenever I wore mine it made her feel hungry
luv.gif

You can purchase these beauties at so many places now... I get mine right at Meijer.

I can't believe I used to spend $16-$30 on high-end skin creams that weren't as effective as a $5.00 product... ;(

I use Cetaphil Lotion or some store brand of the Cetaphil... I like one in particular a lot better because it's not sticky.

I use either Lush's Vanishing Cream or Garnier Pure A day/night moisturiser. I tend to alternate them depending on how my skin is. The Pure A is great for when i get spotty.

I use garnier pure A day, and night, and sometimes use E45 renewing night cream

I use Dove day cream for sensitive skin during the day under my makeup. And at night I use the Nivea cream that comes in the dark blue pot. I love that stuff. Its super hydrating and the jar lasts forever.

i use Eucerin sensitive skin Everyday Protection face lotion SPF 30.

its recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

hope this helps

My moisturizer changes according to the season. My skin is combination (slightly oily tzone, dry cheeks and sensitive)

Winter: NeoStrata Moisture Infusion cream. Vichy Normaderm (for my tzone)

Spring/Summer/early Autumn: The Body Shop Aloe Day cream. Vichy Normaderm (tzone).

For summer I may have to try something less moisturizing for my cheeks. Maybe a lotion.

Originally Posted by andrrea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm currently using MAC's Moisturelush. I like really like it, but it's a bit too heavy to use in the a.m.! I too use Moisturelush and agree it's a bit too heavy for the day plus it had no SPF. I would try Philosophy's Hope In a Jar with SPF 20 for the day.
I also love Estee Lauder Resilienve Lift lotion and in the summer I use Olay Total Effect with a touch of self tan.

I usually do homemade beauty tips for my skin care. I simply massage my body with milk daily which act as a good moisturizer and keep the skin smooth and glowing.

my wyf uses Radiance Foaming Cleanser & Exfoliant it glows her beauty more... i think u should try this...

www(.)beautyimpex.co.uk/103/skincare.html

I use 'Moisture therapy' or 'Skin so soft' both from Avon. They work great. On my face I use either Nivea Triple action ( nothing works like Nivea) or 'Skin so soft' Face cream which is great.

i love the La Roche Posay Moisturizers. they are pricy but worth it for someone like me who has very sensitive skin.

I use Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. It moisturizes my skin, and helps fight breakouts at the same time. I love it.

i use body shop's vitamin E moisturizer.

really good and helping out with my super dry skin.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lately, I'm using raw virgin coconut oil. It's fab! It is !
biggrin.gif
Right now i'm using Hydreane from La Roche Posay, it's fantastic !

I use Olay Complete lotion with SPF 15 in the day, and Olay Regenerist Night Cream before I go to bed. I've tried a bunch of others (including some pricy stuff like Murad) but I always come back to Olay.

Back