What movies have you seen recently?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Superman 2 nights ago...didn't impress me much...and I was with 2 friends (males) and they didn't think much of it either...

I saw it on my birthday back in May =| LOL It was an interesting idea. I, for one, absolutely loved the movie and would recommend it to anyone, but then again, I can't compare it to the original because I've yet to see it. My mum and I were comparing later that night and it seems the two movies have oddly dissimilar storylines(?) I can't even remember what specific parts we picked out, but those parts were wayyy different *shrugs*

Most recently, I've seen "You, Me, and Dupree", "Superman Returns", "Pirates of the Caribbean" (opening day!), "The Fast and the Furious: Toyko Drift", "The Break-Up", "Mission: Impossible III", "Ice Age", and "The Wild". That covers the past few months (I actually had to run through the movie listings to figure out which ones I've seen LMAO).

I'm looking to go see Clerks II real soon :icon_lol:

Hubby is a big movie buff and LOVES the summer movie season! So we've seen most of the big summer movies:

X-Men 3

Superman Returns

Pirates of the Carribbean 2

Lady in the Water

We both agree Superman was the best, Pirates 2 was pretty good but basically just more of the same stuff that was in the first one, X-Men 3 was ok but the more I think about it the more I realize how bad it was (lol), and Lady in the Water was pretty good if you like a kind of weird / supernatural movie.

At home, we've watched Superman and Superman II (the old ones with Christopher Reeve -- I hadn't seen them before), Pirates of Carribbean (for a refresher!), and K-PAX (interesting movie!)

I'm not sure what movie we will see next, we've seen all the ones we really want to see... all my coworkers are obsessed with Clerks 2 and Snakes on a Plane, but hubby and I don't really want to see anything with that much language and sex and stuff...

However I am really looking forward to Spiderman 3 next summer, ever since the first one came out I've been hoping they would make a sequel with Spidey's black suit :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

tHE LAST MOVIE I SAW WAS "MR.AND MRS. SMITH". IT WASN'T THAT GREAT I WAS DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

That's true. Other than the basic premise of a Mother of a Wave hitting a cruise ship on New Year's Eve...almost everything else was different. The characters were completely different..the , um, ways in which people met their demise were different, etc. I think they did that on purpose so as not to be too close to the original. But I think the original had way better characters, way more real..I mean what was Dylan's (or Maggie's) job in real life? Not to give it away, but he says he's a card thief...??? WTF?

I saw Pirate of the Caribbean a couple of wks back (definately can't wait to see the 3rd installment) and Clerks II. If you liked Clerks, you have to see this one. Pillow Pants and Kinky Kelly will have u rofl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back