What movies have you seen recently?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walk the Line isnt up for best picture, I dont think. But both Juaquin and Reese are for actor and actress. I wish it was, that would be my pick. I am going to pick Crash since it is up for the award, I saw Brokeback too, I havent seen the other movies up for best picture.

ok, i went to this cinema at the mall where people rarely go to, so the seats were literally empty. it was great because we got the best seats and we could laugh as loud as we wanted to. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(i went with my older brother, friend, and younger sister as usual)

the movie we saw was A Date Movie. I thought it was pretty cute (the story) and funny. xDD

OMG I saw Crash yesterday!!!!!! I was crying for 30 minutes!!!! The movie is awesome and it deserved the Oscar for sure!!!!!!! One of the greatest movies I have ever seen, I've see lots and lots of movies but this one beats them all!!!!

I am so glad that you liked it. Its not an easy movie to watch but its a great one.

I saw Steve Martin in The Pink Panther last night.

Well, the movie really got panned and while it wasn't the best I would have to give it three out of five stars. I mean, if you have to chose between Fun with Dick and Jane and The Pink Panther....

Steve Martin is a very sophisticated person. Kevin Klein is a wickedly funny actor..but the script is beyond horrible. And while I thought it was kind of supposed to be a parody, I couldn't help thinking of the brilliance of Peter Sellers. I missed him. I even missed Steve Martin. I would much rather have had Steve Martin being good old funny Steve Martin than trying to pull off Inspector Cluseau; a role that so defined Peter Sellers. The pluses are Jean Reno is super good in this; even Beyoncé Knowles does a really nice job singing and adding glam. Some of the shots/photography of Paris are not that bad. The one hella funny scene is toward the end and involves Steve Martin and Jean Reno..I don't want to spoil it..so....but you almost fall asleep getting to that one truly hilarious scene in the movie. Good for date movie as you can get a little smooch time in during the slow parts...it's funny with no awkward or overtly offensive scenes whatever.

Duh, Dorkus!:doze: Thanks for the correction, Amanda.

Next time Dorkus will check her facts a Little More Carefully.

Duh! :wacko:

My husband rented Prime, Walk The Line and the new Harry Potter for me before he left on his business trip last week. (He's back!) I only watched Prime. It's the movie where the mom is her son's girlfriend's therapist. It was ok.

I must rent Crash! My husband's seen it, but I have not.

I saw Scary Movie when it first came out, the only way I would see the 2nd, 3rd or 4th movie was if I was locked up, beaten and gagged. Can you tell I hate Scary Movie? LOL. I saw Eight Below a week ago, dont take young kids, I was bawling, grown men were crying, little kids were in hysterics. It was good, just bring tissues, lots of them.

It is based on a true story (the real story is much more traumatic than the movie though), where there are 8 sled dogs and they have to leave them alone for months in the middle of winter in Antarctica. It has Paul Walker and Jason Biggs.

I watched Walk the line and Crash. Crash is just AMAZING,I never expected it to be so good and walk the line is pretty cool too.

I downloaded Brokenack mountain too,but can't watch it,there is something weird going on with those files.

Back