What movies have you seen recently?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always like to see the non-commerical films that were nominated for Oscars. I saw Capote last week. Really impressed! Next I want to see Munich, and Goodbye and Goodnight (the one written by George Clooney). For one of my vacations, I want to go to one of the major film festivals (Cannes, Sundance) and see all the independent films. The typical Hollywood movie ending is getting boring. I like what the new jacks have to say..

I've seen this psychological thriller called A Tale of Two Sisters on dvd. its very confusing. o__O but after I read the online reviews/summary after the movie ended, everything was all clear. and yeah, i recommend it. (regardless of the feeling of confusion throughout the movie)

in theatres, a week or so go I seen Big Momma. the movie won't dissapoint you on having a good laugh. no surprise.:icon_chee

And three days ago I seen Final Destination 3. my older brother and my friend kept telling me it's gonna be good, like the kind of movie I'll still be talking about even after it ended. but i thought it was going to be a drag.

-__-;; i've kinda seen FD 1 a loong time ago, but I fell asleep during the movie.

anyways, the deaths were creative.:icon_cool the whole movie was about supersitions and urban legends, i wish i found out earlier because I'm into that stuff. I thought it was going to be a sci-fi, spacey movie.:icon_lol: (which aren't my favorite)

I watched Prozac Nation, Hustle and Flow (Terrence Howard is such a great actor) and Cinderella Man this weekend. I liked them all. I will have to see Brokeback Mountain and Memoirs of a Geisha.

On my list to see-North Country, The Squid and the Whale and Pride and Prejudice.

when a stranger calls.. yuck. it wasn't scary to me and was just dumb. don't waste your time on such a pointless movie :icon_wink

I saw Brokeback Mountain a couple of days ago with my mom. That was...memorable. and uncomfortable. I saw it with my friends a few weeks ago as well, and that was a much better movie going experience, lol. I thought it was a great movie nonetheless. I also saw Curious George, it was so cute! I loved it. May go see Capote tomorrow or Saturday.

I watched The Weatherman the other day . . .boy was that a waste of time . . . I love Nick Cage but that movie was dull. He would say something funny every ten minutes or so, but that's not enough to make the movie good in my eyes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i saw "when a stranger calls" last week and it SUCKEDDDDDdd. seriously i'm usually like suchh a scaredy cat when i see scary movies, but i was like "um this is bogus."

killbill 1&2: I LOVE KILL BILL!!!! and the soudtrack is especially amazing!

napoleon dynamite- suckedd wow this movie was so stupid..i have no clue why it got so many raves.

i watched DOOM the other night. it was kind of scary, but alright i guess. it was my husbands pick this time:icon_roll

I still haven't seen SAW!! I can't wait to see Final Destination 3, Walk The Line and Date Movie (I might wait for that one to come out on dvd).

I saw the Constant Gardener!! It was a great movie!!

i just saw "crash" and it was one of the most moving films I have ever seen, I still cannot stop thinking about it.

Melissa- wasn't the Constant Gardener awesome? I saw it when it first came out and didn't really know too much about the movie.

And, Crash was an excellent movie.

I barely go to the movies...the last movie I saw was brokeback mountain

OK, I for one LOVE Naploeon Dynamite. It's one of those take it or leave it movies. My husband actually thought it was stupid at first, but the more times he watched it, the more he noticed, and the more he laughed. He now thinks it's hilarious!! And so does my son who walks around our house screaming "Idiot!!" It's hilarious!!

my husband and i bought the movie Domino. and it was a pretty good movie, long but good. a lot of action.

I also liked this, I didnt the first time I saw it, which was I forget when, and I saw it again several months ago and it was funnier. I dont understand why so many people hate it, it's one of the few comedies with no profanity or sex. When I pull out some chapstick, I say "but my lips hurt real bad!!!" heehee.

Anyways, I saw Firewall last week, typical Harrison Ford movie but very entertaining. I want to see Eight Below next.

I rented "Walk the Line" this weekend with Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon.

I liked it a lot & I'm not even a country music fan. Both of them were grreat!!

Yep!!!!Saw it this weekend. It was really as good as everyone says.!

In fact, I think it will probably win Best Picture over Brokeback Mountain,

but that Ang Lee and Jake Gyllenhaal (sp?) will win for B.M.

I love Reese and she was amazing in this.

we saw Anapolis which was pretty good. We also saw Madea's family reunion which was really good!:icon_chee

Back