What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now i am wearing Rihanna Reb'l Fleur mixed with Avon Black Dress... I always spray more than one perfume at the same time, I dont know why...its just something ive always done :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite perfume would have to be Christian Dior Poison.

My fave is Chloe, but I do not currently have a bottle.  Today, I'll wear a Clean fragrance.  I alternate regular fragrances w/ the Clean line.  I have clean laundry, shower fresh, cotton shirt, and a couple others.  My regular perfume collection is much better.  I rotate all fragrances, which consist of: Escada (the pink one), VS rapture, Jennifer Aniston, Fan di Fendi, Narciso Rodriguez, and VR flowerbomb. 

My most used at the moment is aquolina's pink sugar. I also love taylor swift's wonderstruck and viva la juicy. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My most used at the moment is aquolina's pink sugar. I also love taylor swift's wonderstruck and viva la juicy. 
Love them all!

I usually switch around each year as well, and typically stick to Armani fragrances, I'm never disappointed with them. Right now, though, I'm wearing Burberry Body. I got a sample of it a couple of months ago, I fell in love with it instantly (a rarity for me), my boyfriend loved it, I get tons of compliments when I wear it.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This week, I'm feelin Harvey Prince Eau Flirt.
Yep, that's a good one..I've been sniffing that one alot and am about to wear it soon.. This week has been about the Coach Poppy Flower for me. 

Bulgari Omnia Coral right now. I can't tell the difference between Omnia Coral, Omnia Crystalline, and the original Bulgari Omnia. I've gotten several Bulgari 1 ml samples through PerfumesForABuck and I'm officially ticked off because of this issue. They have cross-contamination between fragrances or they are not sending authentic decants because there is supposed to be a noticeable difference in these 3 perfumes. I know I do not have the same sense of smell as everyone, but on this one I'm sure it's not just me.

So Sexy by Victorias Secret or Tommy Girl.

i ALWAYS get compliments when i wear either of them. they are amazing !

Today I'm trying out Rock Princess by Vera Wang. First Impression: Baby Powder, Fake Floral, Warm Spice/Black Pepper. After an Hour: Baby Powder and Fake Floral. I definitely prefer Rock Princess to the nasty muskiness of Vera Wang Princess.

I wasn't crazy about Princess. I got a large bottle as a gift, I tried to give the rest away but I had no takers so I threw it out after a year.  I'll have to check out Rock Princess tho.  

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today I'm trying out Rock Princess by Vera Wang. First Impression: Baby Powder, Fake Floral, Warm Spice/Black Pepper. After an Hour: Baby Powder and Fake Floral. I definitely prefer Rock Princess to the nasty muskiness of Vera Wang Princess.

I wasn't crazy about Princess. I got a large bottle as a gift, I tried to give the rest away but I had no takers so I threw it out after a year.  I'll have to check out Rock Princess tho.  
I did not expect Princess to have so much musk. Rock Princess has too much floral for my taste, but I've found out today it didn't give me a headache, so it's wearable. I get samples from PerfumesForABuck. I like trying out new scents.

My favorite right now is Lola by Marc Jacobs. I usually wear Lolita Lempicka (sweet, slightly musky) or Philosophy's Pure Grace (very clean, fresh and soap-like). I want to try M.Jacob's new perfume "Dot". I'll probably pick up a sample next time I'm in Sephora.

Back