What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying out Bvlgari mon Jasmin Noir and though I generally don't care for florals or jasmine, I like it for a change. Very sultry and sophisticated and definitely sensual.

I use Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret. Just bought a new scent: Friction by French Connection. I like sweet / vanilla / woody scents. Not the kind of sweet that smells like candy, but a subtle kind of sweet.

Right now i am wearing Burberry Weekend!!!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

Today I'm wearing DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom...I found that the staying power isn't that great with this perfume.

I'm wearing one from my October Beauty Army box. Love the gardenia in it but at $95 a bottle I doubt I'll be buying a full size any time soon.

One of the Clean scents- I think it's t-shirt.  They're not my fave, and I'll never re-purchase, but I got a set of them on sale from Sephora for a great price.  I feel like I need to use them up.  I much prefer more mature fragrances and spicy musks for winter.  My all time fave is Chloe, but I do not currently have a bottle.

My mom recently gave me her Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" perfume. She recieved it as a gift, and she said she didn't like it. I was so surprised. It is such a clean scent almost like you just came out of the shower. So, right now, that is my favorite scent. AND it was free! I can't really complain.

Viva La Juicy...and it's almost empty but I love buying perfume at Christmas time because of the free gifts! 

Viva La Juicy...and it's almost empty but I love buying perfume at Christmas time because of the free gifts! 

Back