What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Escada sexy graffiti - summery and fruity, but light and I still love it! No matter how cold it is outside! I also love Aquolina Pink Sugar. I think I smell like sugar cookies when I wear it, yum!

I love Kezu from Tsi-La. It doesn't last super long, but that is okay with me as I like to wear scents for me and not give other people headaches with more powerful and long lasting scents.

I like to rotate between Bill Blass' Nude, CKIN2U, and Diesel Fuel. I also really love Philosphy's Amazing Grace. I'm a perfume junkie and have a lot, but these are the ones I've been cycling through lately.

I absolutely love Coach "Poppy". It's subtle but fresh and fruity while being elegant and smooth.

I got DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense as a sample and I'm crazy for it. I normally don't wear perfume anymore, but I've been wearing this daily. I'm going to need to actually purchase it soon.

My favorite one is Angel Schlesser "Essential". I love it soooo much!!! By the way, I bought it in an online store. The purchase was unexpected! I've looked through many reviews, and was sure buying perfumes online is not a good idea. But, there are some exceptions! Now, I enjoy wearing my favorite fragrance! 

Eau d'Hadrien by Annick Goutal. I dug this sample out, not sure from where I got it but I really, really like it. Might buy a full bottle soon...

I'm wearing Hermes- Un Jardin en Mediterranee today. I picked up a sample at Sephora thinking I would eventually buy it. I really like this line, but I'll actually probably end up getting either Un Jardin Sur Le Toit or Un Jardin Apres La Mousson, although I do like this one. I'm tending towards Unisex Fresh/Green lately, even though it's December...

Same about unisex perfumes--I got a sample of Spicebomb from a Sephora order, and I love it. As much as I like sweet/intoxicating perfumes, they make me slightly nauseous when I spray too much on my decolletage--and with heavy perfumes like HM Butterfly, even one spray can be too much. I just put perfume in my hair now, so it's not directly under my nose lol.

Originally Posted by Leptomedusae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm tending towards Unisex Fresh/Green lately, even though it's December...
For winter, I love Burberry Brit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. The bottle is uuugly though haha

My 3 favorites are the new taylor swift perfume, the viva la juicy juicy couture perfume, and the ralph lauren #2 from the big pony collection:)

Les Néréides Oppoponax (used to be called Imperial Oppoponax) is my current favorite, but I like most (not all!) Orientals. especially spicy, woody, vanilla or floral ones. L by Lolita Lempicka, Angel, Dior's Addict eau Fraiche, and vintage Emeraude (not the stuff they've made for the last 20 years!) are all in current rotation. I also like a lot of the Tauer samples I've tried (except the rose ones, too sweet). Was supposed to get a bottle of Orange Star for Christmas, but Switzerland changed their shipping policies without notice...on the 6th? So Tauer is currently unable to mail to the US. I'll wait until they work out alternatives as buying it from a US source jacks the price by nearly 20%.

I wear a variety of fragrances depending on what I'm doing or where I'm going. My all time favorite is Guerlin Samsara, I wear Gucci Guilty, Clinique Happy, DKNY Be Delicious, Cartier Du Dragon, Armani Code, Fan De Fendi, Escada, Prada Candy, Versace Bright Crystals, and a few more.

(FB promo removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

Back