What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today It's Bvlgari Au The Rouge (Bvlgari Red Tea) Is 100 perfume samples to many? I think that's about how many I have. I like trying new fragrances, but I keep coming back to Bulgari Green Tea, Bvlgari Red Tea, and Acqua di Gioia lately. I'm saving up to buy full-size bottles.

Tocca's Cleopatra

Caudalie's The des Vignes

Balenciaga's Florabotanica

All three rock. my. world. 

i live in BFE louisiana where even the most aquatic and fresh scent can turn to ass in 5 seconds.i live and die by tom ford neroli portofino!

I've worn Angel by Thierry Mugler for ages, it's my daily go-to fragrance. But when I'm feeling a little extra sassy I throw on Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf...it's amazing!!

I got a sample of Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture in my Birchbox and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't decided whether to purchase yet or not, but I'll definitely use the sample!

I asked a friend of mine what she was wearing once as it was just gorgeous. Turned out to be Chanel Jersey but at that price I'm not so sure!! An expensive gift maybe?!!

My current favourite is D&G number 3 L'imperatrice - real summery scent. For the evening and going out I love YSL Cinema :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

icon_razz.gif
 I'm wearing the So..? Kiss Me perfume, I <3 it!!! Cant wait for the So..? Sexy one to be in Boots :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite and what I'm wearing is Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline, but a close second is Cartier Baiser Vole'. I alternate those with Vera Wang Eau de Parfum.

Love them all.

I love Juicy Couture Noir. My absolute favorite. I think this has become my signature scent.

I like to be able to switch up my fragrance, so I have different ones for different moods. Lately, I've been primarily wearing Tocca's Cleopatra (my wedding perfume!), La Vanilla Passionfruit, and Ginestet's Botrytis. I have a sample of Clean, and wore it today... jury is still out (but some random dude behind me in line at the grocery store told me I smelled nice)

Two of my all time favorites are Jo Malone - Nectarine Blossom & Honey and Escada - Sunset Heat (although discontinued, sad face.). 

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Today was Brintey Spears' Fantasy, but I think my favorite is Viva La juicy ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As fall has been creeping in, Lady gaga's Fame is coming to the front of my scent-arsenal.

I wore Fame today. I just love the scent and the black fluid. It makes me feel like I'm using a magical, evil, potion.

Latest posts

Back